Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Dodecahedron Lamp
Dodecahedron Lamp
gold zephyr
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-05-28 8:24 pm   Permalink

Hey everyone, I scored this very unique dodecahedron lamp. It is slightly different than the one found in the orchids catalog posted a while back. It has glass panels with large sea stars. If anyone has any identifying information I would appreciate it, thanks.

View Profile of gold zephyr Send a personal message to gold zephyr      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Blue Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-05-28 9:18 pm   Permalink

Nice find . . .

[ This Message was edited by: The Blue Kahuna 2012-05-28 21:20 ]

View Profile of The Blue Kahuna Send a personal message to The Blue Kahuna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chub
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-01 5:19 pm   Permalink

Nice! Is that one of the four larger lights that was offered on Craigslist LA from the home of Adriana Caselotti (Voice of Snow White)? I got one of the four plus a bunch of smaller items. This really looks like one of the others that was shown in the listing. Did you get the other two?

View Profile of Chub Send a personal message to Chub  Goto the website of Chub     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gold zephyr
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-02 10:48 pm   Permalink

Yes I did. Lady luck shined down on me that day. I was tempted to take it all to the house. I'm happy you got in on the action, I left behind that one lamp and those nice little lanterns. Are they up yet?

View Profile of gold zephyr Send a personal message to gold zephyr      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chub
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-04 10:37 am   Permalink

I have half of the lights up and working. Still need to get some parts for rewiring the rest. Will get pics up as soon as they are finished. I'm shocked you're flipping yours. Super cool lamps and with the Snow White factor they're keepers to me.

View Profile of Chub Send a personal message to Chub  Goto the website of Chub     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gold zephyr
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-04 10:27 pm   Permalink

Post pics when that larger one is up. I'll do the same when this one is lit.

gold zephyr
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-30 8:34 pm   Permalink

Green Lantern, finally lit up.

In it's natural habitat

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation