FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TABOO: Thanks for the memories (Photo's on page 12)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
TABOO: Thanks for the memories (Photo's on page 12)
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-04 12:36 am   Permalink

Thanks there Wild Guy for the great recognition. I must say I'm honored that You and Queen Kamehameha have given me such a great venue to reveal my latest work! I'm pretty jazzed about it, i hope the Taboo folks will be too!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-04 07:58 am   Permalink

Pendants are now off Sale. If you are interested in coming to TABOO. We will have wristbands for sale for $45 at the D.J. Booth. (Cash Only)

The Royal Sun is now SOLD OUT (no cancelations within 72 hours of event)

The last 10 mugs go on sale at the front desk for $60 each.(Cash only, one per person)

Please bring........

CASH (Food,Drinks,Vendors)
Sun Screen
Sun glasses
Hat
Costume
Beach Towel
Good Mood

See you all in 24 Hours.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-04 09:16 am   Permalink

Packed and primed fo' TABOO HOO-DOOoooooooooooooooooo!!!!

by the way??? TABOO??

White Pants after Labor Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Jimmy Buffett tunes by the Wild One!

[ This Message was edited by: crazy al 2012-10-04 09:23 ]

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-04 7:37 pm   Permalink

I'm packing, is it going to be HOT at Taboo?

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-04 8:48 pm   Permalink

Hey all you desert rats...have a blast at Taboo...rock on Rory!!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-10-04 10:40 pm   Permalink

The sound of the drums has grown deafening. Satisfy your pounding thirst with The Rum Drum.

Friday at 10:30 PM. Room 221.

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-05 12:09 am   Permalink

See ya'll manyana

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-07 09:42 am   Permalink

I was out at Taboo for the festivities on Friday night. The weather was perfect.
So were the drinks, the music, the food, the people, and the vibe.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-07 6:06 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone for attending Taboo!!

Thanks to Big Jeff Tiki Dude for spinning tunes, Jeff and Steve for the amazing food!!, Stacia and Billy for serving!!

Swank Bastards, Dead Beat Daddy's, Jason Lee, for the killer music!!!

Marie and Jeremy for Hosting the Tonga Hut bar!!

All the vendors who came out to support Taboo!

John Mulder for the great mug, Kirby for the terrific pendants

Forrest for his great Rum classes, Phil for supplying all the Appleton rum, Devon for supplying all the primo and PBR, thanks to all the Room Party Hosts, Crazy Al and the staff if the Royal Sun!!!

Thanks Also to P Moss for unveiling his new book at Taboo.

Thank you Jay and Shag for dropping by!!!

Last but not least, Thanks to Rory for being a great event partner

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-07 6:14 pm   Permalink

One of my favorite pics of the weekend. Good Times!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-07 6:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-07 18:06, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
Thanks everyone for attending Taboo!!

Thanks to Big Jeff Tiki Dude for spinning tunes, Jeff and Steve for the amazing food!!, Stacia and Billy for serving!!

Swank Bastards, Dead Beat Daddy's, Jason Lee, for the killer music!!!

Marie and Jeremy for Hosting the Tonga Hut bar!!

All the vendors who came out to support Taboo!

John Mulder for the great mug, Kirby for the terrific pendants

Forrest for his great Rum classes, Phil for supplying all the Appleton rum, Devon for supplying all the primo and PBR, thanks to all the Room Party Hosts, Crazy Al and the staff if the Royal Sun!!!

Thanks Also to P Moss for unveiling his new book at Taboo.

Thank you Jay and Shag for dropping by!!!

Last but not least, Thanks to Rory for being a great event partner

Ditto.............Amy you hold your own

Besides all the above people I would like to thank the Artist Anthony Carpenter who created the poster that everything was based on..
Also Andrew for bringing the Skull Warrior to life and everyone who made this event a great small event.

Thank you to Everyone who made this event better by participating and being respectful to everyone else and us event planners.

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki

Posted: 2012-10-07 7:09 pm   Permalink

All of us at the Zen Tiki Lounge podcast had an amazing weekend. Cheers to Rory and Amy for putting on a great event. We recorded a podcast from our room with a live audience. Click on over and listen, almost like being there. Pictures from the room party will be added very soon.

http://www.zentikilounge.com/2012/10/ztl-262-taboo-in-the-desert-an-adult-playground/

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-07 7:14 pm   Permalink

I am Listening as I Type this note. It sounds like I missed one hell of a party. Thank You so much for being part of these events and becoming an event within an event.

Cheers

W

heylownine

Posted: 2012-10-07 10:23 pm   Permalink

Whew! That was a good time in the desert. Great vibe, lots of time to hang out and talk and shop and drink and more. The "pendant for a wristband" solution was a nice touch, and I'm happy to land another awesome pendant by Kirby. The mug is a nice (big!) addition to the collection as well. Add in the balcony decor and costumes and it felt like the theme came together nicely.

Thanks to Rory and Amy for putting on the event, Marie and Jeremy for manning the bar, Jeff for tirelessly DJ-ing, Crazy Al with the art and MC-ing, the bands, the vendors, the other volunteers that help pull the event off, and the crawl hosts.

The whole weekend felt like a neighborhood affair, with lots of dropping in and visiting with friends new and old.

Pictures soon-ish!

kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-08 12:03 am   Permalink

great time! could it be anything else?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation