FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events TABOO: Thanks for the memories (Photo's on page 12)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
TABOO: Thanks for the memories (Photo's on page 12)
TNT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 11:17 am   Permalink

We are looking forward to this - especially since we missed TikiCaliente this year.

View Profile of TNT Send a personal message to TNT  Email TNT     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-06-05 11:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-05 11:17, TNT wrote:
We are looking forward to this - especially since we missed TikiCaliente this year.

Ditto. Some people have already told me that I have been doing somethings that are taboo.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-06-05 11:48 am   Permalink

Palm Springs!? I demand a recount!

Looks like a great place for a party Rory, hope to see you there

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 12:17 pm   Permalink

The Royal Sun is REALLY NICE!
Clean non smelly rooms, Killer Air Conditioning.
small refrigerator in the room.
I have stayed there the last 2 years for Caliente.
Awesome!!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-05 5:14 pm   Permalink

I am very excited about this event! This is where Rory and I get to go outside our normal events , do extra things and Have fun with it! Thank you all for Voting! Stay tuned for updates on the event!

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-06-05 5:51 pm   Permalink

FWIW, the Royal Sun is one of the locations from the Christina Ricci movie, The Opposite of Sex. We stayed at the Royal Sun once, before I found out that the character "Randy" meets his end there in the movie. Taboo indeed!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-06 2:05 pm   Permalink

Hi All, Here's an update for Vendors Of Taboo in October.

If you plan to get a room on Grounds, vending will be 55.00 If you plan to stay off grounds, Vending will be 105.00

Rory and I want this event to be something where we can give back a little to all the people who have supported our events. We will be doing the same with the rooms, So, If you are interested in Vending, please send a message to me at
exny1@aol.com

I will be handling the Vendors for this event. Rory will be updating everyone on all the different room choices and prices.

Thanks

Amy

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2012-06-06 14:08 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bavtech
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-06 10:34 pm   Permalink

We will be there for sure... Other then the heat, It was a great time at Caliente this year.

Don't forget to check out my Tiki Website - www.mahalotiki.com

View Profile of bavtech Send a personal message to bavtech  Email bavtech Goto the website of bavtech     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-07 9:22 pm   Permalink

John Mulder has sent us a sneak-peek of our mug still under development. Limited to pre-sales and then only 25 on ground sales.

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cdtiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-06-08 09:05 am   Permalink

AWESOME!!!!!

View Profile of cdtiki Send a personal message to cdtiki  Email cdtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-11 3:34 pm   Permalink

I have been getting some questions of what to expect and what the price breakdown will be.

Room prices will start at $225.00 and go up to $400 for a suite.

$225.00 Single King with 1 pendant/$275.00 for 2 pendants
$275.00 Double Queen with 2 wristbands and 1 to 2 extra for $50 each pendant.
$300.00 Double Queen with 2 Pendents
$400.00 Suite's with 2 Pendents

These prices are for Friday and Saturday night and your limited edition Kirby pendant that get's you into the pool area and all room parties.

If your interested in adding Thursday or Sunday you can do so closer to the date direct through the Royal Sun.

Entertainment will be Friday/Saturday including Live Music/D.J and we want to add more sidebar events like taste testings,book signings, and some other cool stuff.

This is the Event to have a room party at. Smaller more intimate but still in a secured setting.

As our Primitive show last year we will make minimal Mug's and probably no other Official Merchandise besides that and the Pendent you receive at check-in.

When the show is over the Facebook page will be taken down and this show is history with no other chance to see it again.

the rooms go on sale July 14th at 10a.m. and we see a lot of interested already so please don't wait to lock-in.

Also, we may sell limited pendants for off site guest,but that is not guaranteed. As Mojave Oasis and Tiki Caliente Grow this it truly a throw back to smaller events were we call ALL make this a good vacation.

Thanks for your interest.

W

http://www.tiki-caliente.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Wildsville man 2012-06-11 15:35 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-12 4:09 pm   Permalink

Hi All! We are filling up fast on Vendor spaces, please email me directly if interested in Vending. It's 55.00 if you plan on staying onsite, or 105.00 if you are staying off grounds. I will email everyone this week confirmation, thank you!

Amy
exny1@aol.com

Tiki-ESP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-12 6:52 pm   Permalink

Rory -

What's the cost for staying on Thursday and/or Sunday?

View Profile of Tiki-ESP Send a personal message to Tiki-ESP      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-12 9:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-06-12 18:52, Tiki-ESP wrote:
Rory -

What's the cost for staying on Thursday and/or Sunday?

I don't have an answer for you yet,but pretty cheap. October is right before the main season kicks in so the rates are better, also they will give us a special promo price that they are still nailing down.

Catch ya on the flip.

W

Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-06-19 11:25 am   Permalink

Hi All!
I have sent emails to all who inquired about vending at our Taboo Event. If you are interested and didnt get an email, please email me here:
exny1@aol.com for info.

We are almost full for Vending, So if interested please let me know soon, thanks

Amy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation