FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Wang's mug
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Wang's mug
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-01 6:35 pm   Permalink

Just got ours tonight. Still a lot left it looked like. Good food too, will definitely be back.

Rory, Scott says Hi.

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lukeulele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-04 9:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-01 18:35, Derek Mitchell wrote:
Just got ours tonight. Still a lot left it looked like. Good food too, will definitely be back.

Rory, Scott says Hi.

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!
Went there tonight(PS location)to get one and they told me that they had them but were not selling them until their Fall promotion.....

View Profile of Lukeulele Send a personal message to Lukeulele  Email Lukeulele Goto the website of Lukeulele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-11 8:09 pm   Permalink

Scott is a cool cat and a great bartender. I miss working with him and may see him this weekend well I am in San Diego.

W

http://tiki-caliente.com/info/?cat=12

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-12 4:51 pm   Permalink

There's still some at the San Diego location, at least as of 5 days ago...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-12 5:05 pm   Permalink

Paid the evil bay price but happy happy happy to have mine, it is a gorgeous mug. Love the florescent green with the black and the great design. Too many plot complications on my San Diego trip so glad I ordered, as I may not have made it to the restaurant anyway.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-12 5:52 pm   Permalink

Vamp,

Wangs is close to everything in San Diego. 6 miles, 9 minutes from Tiki Oasis. Take a quick break from Oasis and go get a couple more during happy hour. The price is right!.

I made the 13 minute trek from Pacific Beach last time I was in San Diego and it was well worth it.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-08-12 7:06 pm   Permalink

Thanks DC...next time I am in San Diego I will try to get there. My 93 year old Mother just sold her home in Lakeside and we are all packed to drive back to Sacramento. She is staying a few days with friends so I can go to Oasis. However she can hardly walk today, has something wrong with her leg so I have been in ER with her all day...not sure if she will get out tonight. A Chinese dinner would be good about now along with a Singapore Sling...LOL. I can only hope all the bottles of booze did not break in the back of the car parked out in the heat.

Looking forward to some cocktails soon

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luau Lili

Posted: 2012-08-22 3:36 pm   Permalink

Glad you got your Wang mug VampiressRN. And thanks for taking care of Mariner and I with a VampTiki Lounge glass. They are the perfect size for Luau Lili's FAMOUS mai tai! Now we have to rent the Golden Monkey movie because of you! It was nice to see you at TO.

View Profile of Luau Lili Send a personal message to Luau Lili      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-04 10:40 am   Permalink

Received an email from Wang's the other day announcing they now have Tiki Tuesdays: $5 tropical drinks all night (Mai-Tais, Hurricanes, Scorpions, Planters Punch) and specially priced Pu Pu Platters and appetizers. This is especially interesting as Bar Pink is only about three blocks away and it also has Tiki Tuesdays. So now you can celebrated Tiki Tuesdays at two non-tiki bars.

[ This Message was edited by: arriano 2013-04-04 10:41 ]

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-14 10:10 pm   Permalink

Stopped in yesterday, they had a ton
only 10.00
got mine

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-15 06:18 am   Permalink

Much cheaper than can be had online. If anyone goes by there, pick me up a pair. I'll get monies to you. Wish I could stop by myself.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-25 11:34 am   Permalink

You can order the mug online through Wang's website. $10 plus shipping. A few different restaurants and bars offer that service.

www.wangsnorthpark.com/online-store/merchandise/

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-25 12:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-25 11:34, tikilongbeach wrote:
You can order the mug online through Wang's website. $10 plus shipping. A few different restaurants and bars offer that service.

http://www.wangsnorthpark.com/online-store/merchandise/

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? WOOHOo! What other places offer their mug at a reasonable price that otherwise is overpriced on ebay?

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-25 12:10 pm   Permalink

Yeah, I was going to offer to get you a pair, but it would just be easier to order them straight from Wang's. When you order, I would be sure to memo them that you want to make sure that they have no chips. I have seen like 3 now that have been a bit dinged up. FYI...

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-25 12:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-25 12:10, lunavideogames wrote:
Yeah, I was going to offer to get you a pair, but it would just be easier to order them straight from Wang's. When you order, I would be sure to memo them that you want to make sure that they have no chips. I have seen like 3 now that have been a bit dinged up. FYI...

Hahaha. MUCH obliged. Love the Ohana.

And yeah, occasionally I forget, but I always check for chips. It took like, 8 mugs to get one right when I just picked up the new made in china Tchoup Chop mug.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation