FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA (NEW bts PIN-UP photoshoot photos 6/24/14)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA (NEW bts PIN-UP photoshoot photos 6/24/14)
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-07 10:39 am   Permalink

Spike- with all those lights you're hanging from the lid, you might want to reinforce it a bit more. It held me at 195 lbs.
Looks like you might be getting close to that in hanging lamp weight! lol Lookin good! More is better!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-30 09:06 am   Permalink

Got in the mood to start creating more decor for The Breezeway! Here's a three footer that I just carved.
I have more on the way too!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-30 2:15 pm   Permalink

I'm digging it!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-31 2:28 pm   Permalink

Big week in The Breezeway!
Just finished this Paupa New Guinea mask last night. First shot at carving/ painting a mask.
There's a lot that I'd do differently the next time around... This one came out okay though.

Here it is all finished and distressed.

Gonna have to find something for right below this shield...

Also finally went and changed the bulbs in our pufferfish lamps back from those colored fluorescent energy saver bulbs to the standard colored party bulbs. For a true vintage look, you must use with the party bulb. Those coiled fluorescent ones have way too neon of a glow to them. It's been driving me nuts for months now... So....yeah.

I have a png shield that I'm going to get done this week too. Stay tuned!!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-31 2:58 pm   Permalink

I am going to hug the shit out of you, you glorious bastard
when I see you this weekend (In a manly way of course!)
now gets back to ma-kin cool shit!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-31 3:22 pm   Permalink

Haha.... I HAS been a long time. Can't wait, ATP. Xoxo!

forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-31 10:17 pm   Permalink

Nice job Spike on that Tiki and mask.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-01 8:24 pm   Permalink

Dude you truly are talented at all things. Nicely done.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-02 09:29 am   Permalink

Thanks, guys!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-02 09:36 am   Permalink

One more!
I carved this PNG shield this last weekend and finished the paint last night. Again, there's a lot I'd rething on the next go around.
Certainly a good learning experience though!

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-02 09:50 am   Permalink

Good job, Spikers.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-02 6:01 pm   Permalink

Dude! Do you sleep? I don't know who's worse, you or Eric October! You do keep cranking out cool stuff, though!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-03 08:09 am   Permalink

wow!!! now I really hate you !!!! lol, that is some awesome work Sir!!! what do you use to carve your masks with? any formal training or are you just really talented? really love your last two posts inspiring !!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-03 12:52 pm   Permalink

Got to pay a little visit to the "Breezeway" last night & the place looks great!
Just a wonderful job Spike & Dinah, I would of taken some pics but the bar was open....soooo.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-03 4:24 pm   Permalink

Multi-talented, inspired work Luckydesigns!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation