FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-26 1:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Paul!

Finally finished the Ventiki bamboo screen thing! Super happy with how it came out.
Now I've got to figure out what to do behind the spitting tiki guy… Maybe needs some hanging lights as well…

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-27 9:47 pm   Permalink

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's such a great idea!!!! now that Ive got a new pad and a lot of room, im gonna go broke tryong to build my new tiki bar and yard with all these ideas, you should see my story boards!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-27 9:51 pm   Permalink

Spike, it came out epic!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-27 10:43 pm   Permalink

Looks great, love the completed screen. Curious, did you epoxy the cut bamboo in place- or is it pressure fit?

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-27 11:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-27 22:43, TikiAno wrote:
Looks great, love the completed screen. Curious, did you epoxy the cut bamboo in place- or is it pressure fit?

That's what she said!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-28 08:22 am   Permalink

Thanks, guys… It's just pressure fit right now. I had intended to epoxy it, but putting all of that in there was a giant hassle… Maybe eventually.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 09:49 am   Permalink

Just added a little trim detail this weekend.

Tada...!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 11:44 am   Permalink

wow, you can totally see the difference!!! I forgot to ask you, your two tiki guys in the orange diamonds with spears, where did you find them?? Thy R awesome!!!! cant wait to tart on my new space!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 1:29 pm   Permalink

Paul, those are Bosko tikis. He's a San Diego carver… The first guy to bring back the art of tiki mug making, way back, before Tiki Central and the Book of Tiki…
www.tikibosko.com

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 2:15 pm   Permalink

cool! thanks so much! Now to find some.........and make my own Breezeway!!!! lol
The GF is getting mad, Iv already mapped out the whole yard, out buildings, water features, a hammock, BBQ area oh and I called dibbs on the garage too!!!!! Tiki-Ho

forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 7:48 pm   Permalink

Very cool Spike! Love the way it's coming together.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-11 1:42 pm   Permalink

Dialing in the new fountain for next week's pin-up photoshoots… I've been through three pumps now, in order to get the thing to spray just right. All kinds of issues with those pumps… Finally put a fish float 'pearl' in the clam to ease the water's landing and keep it from hitting the shell and spraying out. By the end of the night, the fountain basin would be damned near dry before I did this! Happy to get that worked out!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-11 5:08 pm   Permalink

"Your killing me, Smalls ! " God, it just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-11 10:04 pm   Permalink

Wow...those are certainly great upgrades and that bamboo divider is wicked!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 08:06 am   Permalink

Thanks!!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation