FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 09:05 am   Permalink

while the GF and I were looking at homes, many had breezeways and I immediately thought of your pad! does your breezeway lead to the front yard? or is it the side/back yard? The ones we looked at seemed to have both, I just didn't want to advertise to passing cars what I had in case they saw something they liked, lol. love your pad, and Ive right clicked a lot of your photos, so you will see a lot of your designs in our new pad!
thanks for all your pix!
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 4:47 pm   Permalink

Hey Paul, on the first page of this thread, you can see the outside of my house. The olive colored door with the diamond window is The Breezeway door. So it leads out, to the side of my house… But… I'm on a corner, so I guess it's kind of the front of the house too-ish…

When the lights are on, I can hear people walking by, talking about the 'tiki house'. I guess people know what I have in there, but I kinda figure that the average person isn't trying to break into houses to steal tiki stuff… PLUS… I have a very loud, snarly dog who has free reign of the whole back yard and he does an amazing job at barking people away. He gets SO pissed when people walk by.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 4:50 pm   Permalink

Oh, and I'm stoked to hear that I've inspired your design ideas a bit. Just about everything I've done has been inspired from somewhere else as well… It's all the 'reinterpreting and reinventing' of others ideas that makes it fun to work on!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 7:09 pm   Permalink

oh very cool!!! love the fact that the door has a push bar and is a Dutch door to boot!!! super super cool!!! Ive got three big boxers that sound frightening but are really pussy cats, so I can keep out the unta-mention from stealing my priceless crap too!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-12 7:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-12 16:50, Luckydesigns wrote:
Oh, and I'm stoked to hear that I've inspired your design ideas a bit. Just about everything I've done has been inspired from somewhere else as well… It's all the 'reinterpreting and reinventing' of others ideas that makes it fun to work on!

Just wait! One day, there will be some new band fusing rockabilly with hula in Spain, Sweden or Australia.....and they will cite YOU as an influence!

I AM A SOCIOPATH!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-13 09:23 am   Permalink

Haha… We'll see…

Sooo…..

It took 4 separate moving crews, three different electricians, and some of my own repair work on leaky pipes and broken filters to get this hot tub into my life. With my luck so far, I half expected all of the walls to collapse and leave me on the ground in a puddle, as I got in. I'm happy to say, 'so far, so good though...'

My buddy let me know about this 'free' hot tub. I always thought that only millionaires and OC Fair sweepstake winners could own these...

The deck and tiki-fication project will start in a couple of weeks. Until then... I'm gonna cook myself.

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-21 1:34 pm   Permalink

BTS of the pin-up photoshoots that happened last night, in The Breezeway.
Say hi to Tara MiSioux and Tamara Von Tart!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-21 4:32 pm   Permalink

OMG! Gorgeous chix and tikis!!!! God, I gotta get my backyard up and running again so I have hotties come over!!! lol

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-21 4:48 pm   Permalink

You're a bad man, Spike!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-24 1:21 pm   Permalink

Another photo shoot went down this past Sunday evening… Hopefully for Bachelor Pad Magazine!
The amazing David Rocha was the photog. Can't wait to see how they come out!

Laides and gentlemen, the super beautiful Aussie, Miss Jessamyne Rose.
Here's some behind the scenes:

I'm so glad that I carved this tiki… Its proved to be very useful...

While we're at it, here's a bonus kitchen one (with my guitar)...

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2014-03-24 13:22 ]

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-24 2:39 pm   Permalink

Hey, we eat off that counter!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-24 6:38 pm   Permalink

I'll bet you'll never think of that guitar the same way ever again!!

And I know I've said it before but I have to say it again - I love, LOVE, LOVE that fountain!!!!!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-25 09:56 am   Permalink

No kidding, Lori! Forget the guitar, I'll never look at my kitchen counter the same again!

Soooo… these 1950's-era Papua New Guinea spears arrived from eBay, last night.

Thought they would be good behind the water spitter guy…

Tada!

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-25 2:32 pm   Permalink

Looks great & a bit dangerous!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MissClaireTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-25 9:57 pm   Permalink

Your home is beautiful, the attention to detail really brings it alive. Great work and please keep posting updated pictures

[ This Message was edited by: MissClaireTiki 2014-03-25 22:11 ]

View Profile of MissClaireTiki Send a personal message to MissClaireTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation