FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
The Breezeway - Costa Mesa, CA
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-11 10:27 am   Permalink

hey matt, I forgot to ask what did you use paint wise for the floor? reg cement paint? did you tape it off to look like a 60s era floor? thanks! place is looking awesome! love starting from page one and going through the entire build! it gives me all kinds of ideas for our huge yard!

thanking you in advance
paul

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-11 11:00 am   Permalink

Thanks, Paul! Yeah, actually it's just normal house paint on the floor. I'd actually like to strip it all off and do a black high gloss cement coating eventually… The pattern in the cement was there from when the house was built in '61.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-11 11:55 am   Permalink

great to know! I wanna do the same outside, but I don't have the cool 60s era lines though! I do have some huge cracks, thinking of keeping them. did u use a sealer on it after you were done? id love to do a black high gloss, but the patio gets bright day light during most of the day, do it might get awfully hot! love to do the jade green color too

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-12 07:25 am   Permalink

No, no sealer... It was a rush job to get it finished for a party. Kinda discoloring and coming off in places... For photoshoots, I wet it all down...

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-19 09:41 am   Permalink

Some photos of the super gorgeous Doris Mayday, in The Breezeway.

You can buy that print from the photographer, Vestige Photography, here:
www.etsy.com/shop/vestigepinup

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-24 09:22 am   Permalink

So, my buddy, and amazing pin-up photog, Susana Vestige, and I have embarked on what should be a pretty amazing project... I'll hip you to it, as we get closer to completion. Till then, let me introduce you to some of our models...

Miss Lisa Love, ready to pounce! Lisa is an amazing model! So happy to have you on board this project!

The Hula Girls' own hula-a-go-go dancer, Miss Neva Moore, shooting for the top secret project.

Speaking of The Hula Girls' dancers, Miss Audrie Loaine!

My good friend, Aziza, during the top secret project in The Breezeway.

Alt/ tattoo model, Kristen Leanne…

This is the super gorgeous (and leggy) Ashley.

Another one of the ravishing Lisa Love.

Tara MiSioux was in our last burlesque show. Since then, her family and I have hung out just about every weekend. She likes Painkillers.

Mrs Lindy Sue did all of the hair and makeup on all of the girls… She's a great model too!

We still have three more girls to shoot. Stay tuned!!

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-06-24 10:52 am   Permalink

9 models photographed so far with 3 more to go = 12 models. Top secret project = 2015 Calendar??? Am I right? Do I win a prize (like a free calendar when it comes out)???

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-02 09:45 am   Permalink

Model and actress, Miss Kristen Kelly, photographed by Susana Vestige. Yowza!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-07 08:52 am   Permalink

Pinup Angel, Miss LeeAnne, in The Breezeway this weekend...

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-08 1:11 pm   Permalink

its official..............I hate you!!!! jk
soooooo jealous, ive got to fix up my area so I can have beautiful ladies show up for photo shoots!!!!!
keep up the great work, so love your area guys!!!!!

paul

jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-09 08:50 am   Permalink

While hard to not look at Miss LeeAnne, in this photo:

I see a tiki I hadn't noticed before in your photos...the one next to the bar there, is that new? Did you carve?

Also what's up with the girl behind the bar? Every tiki bar needs one of those!

[ This Message was edited by: jimsflies 2014-07-09 08:51 ]

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-09 2:14 pm   Permalink

Hahaha…. the girl behind the bar… She's holding a gel covered flash to light up the tikis on the wall during the shoot.

And yeah, I don't think I have posted that tiki to TC before. It is new-ish… It's not really in the style that I'm trying to develop... I'm carving two for a buddy. This Marquesan and a Rarotongan… Because these are commissions, he wants them to look a certain way. Anyway, I guess it photographed alright. Thanks for noticing it!

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-10 07:22 am   Permalink

Wow!! Some of the things you guys have done to your bar are beyond inspiring! Everytime I breeze through your pics I feel the need to get cracking on my own stuff. Very amazing ideas. Thanks a ton for the pics of all the progress. I love it!!

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-10 08:15 am   Permalink

Thanks, Matt! I dig your bar too! That tiki that you have is gigantic!!

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-12 05:40 am   Permalink

Wait, there are tikis in those pics?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation