FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 3/13/17* - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 3/13/17* - Costa Mesa, CA
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-09 10:27 am   Permalink

I like the polynesian look as well as the accessories with the swimsuits!

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-28 08:42 am   Permalink

I came across this bar for sale last weekend. I was ecstatic to finally have an opportunity to buy a Witco bar! And the price was incredible.

It was a journey to go get it. Take a look at the video that I put together about the whole experience:
http://thehulagirls.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-look-at-our-home-bar-breezeway-and.html

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
honuboy311

Posted: 2016-08-07 10:05 am   Permalink

That's so rad, I lived in that pad 7 years ago. I tried to buy it when it short sold but didn't get it. great work.

View Profile of honuboy311 Send a personal message to honuboy311      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-08-16 08:50 am   Permalink

Wow, yeah, I remember seeing some tiki stuff in the living room when I was walking through!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-16 11:54 am   Permalink

Some new decor in the Breezeway!
Found myself a bunch of barrels recently.

Made a new lamp out of a lobster trap too!

Just when you think you're 'finished' with building your bar, another incredible estate sale pops up and makes you build more to accommodate the new stuff!

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-16 4:18 pm   Permalink

Isn't wonderful that building a tiki bar is ongoing.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-10-13 08:55 am   Permalink

I just found an estate sale with a TON of Oceanic art... Now I gotta find a place to fit all of it!

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-11 08:46 am   Permalink

And ANOTHER nautical estate sale...! I can't believe my luck lately. The Breezeway has transformed over the years from a sparsely decorated 'tiki modern' space to a totally crammed with decor, fairly authentic 1950's/ early '60s kinda thing.

Here are some recent photos...

And a recent photoshoot with Australian sideshow performer, Leopard Lass.

Or Got Rum?
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-11 09:42 am   Permalink

Holy Crap...Awesome hauls and a Sweet Space. Thanks for the pics.

View Profile of Or Got Rum? Send a personal message to Or Got Rum?      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-11 9:51 pm   Permalink

You really know how to score!

CosmoReverb
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-11-13 6:51 pm   Permalink

Damn son, that is a pair of amazing hauls.

Just my opinion but I really prefer your new more traditional route over the earlier mid-century one. (Not that the mid-century vibe wasn't pretty damn stellar.)

View Profile of CosmoReverb Send a personal message to CosmoReverb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-21 08:33 am   Permalink

I agree, CosmoReverb. The new, more traditional version is way cooler.

nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-21 2:58 pm   Permalink

Spike, you got too much stuff! Store some at my house.
Looks great! Keep posting

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-11-22 11:29 am   Permalink

Haha... Thanks

Polly_Nesia
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-11-26 12:02 pm   Permalink

Just checking back in to see how things were going and just wow! Really great look and nice finds.

BTW don't know if you would find these retro reproductions sacrilege or not but when I saw this site today I thought of you and thought some of the cigarette cases (not that I'm promoting smoking or filling them with cigarettes either) might look nice on your bar area. Check out Retroagogo.com if you're not familiar with them. My favorite would be the Zombie Hut one.

Have you done any more work on your backyard? Love to see more photos if so.

[ This Message was edited by: Polly_Nesia 2016-11-26 13:05 ]

View Profile of Polly_Nesia Send a personal message to Polly_Nesia      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation