FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 3/13/17* - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 3/13/17* - Costa Mesa, CA
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-05 2:05 pm   Permalink

From this weekend. Astro, standing guard at the edge of the Breezeway Lagoon, with a tiki that I carved last summer...

Polynesia, I'm not crazy about repro or retro stuff, but the ones on that site look pretty cool. My buddy gave me a tin of Hula Girl cigarillos, so I think the tin is still in the Breezeway somewhere. Not sure, I know I smoked them all up though.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-05 8:20 pm   Permalink

That is a really nice shot of your water feature volcano.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-24 10:21 am   Permalink

Found some new stuff this weekend.

A couple of twins, flanking my 1963 Trader Vic's Fog Cutter mug...

And a new blunt dagger in the center of my 'wall of death'.
Also pictured are 4 primitive spears from the 1940s and two headhunter forks (supposedly for eating brain. Yikes.).

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-01-24 10:21 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-01-24 10:22 ]

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-24 11:03 am   Permalink

Love it.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-02-15 09:00 am   Permalink

If you already follow The Hula Girls, you may have seen these photos on Instagram. We are on there @thehulagirls
Otherwise, enjoy!

Some new additions to The Breezeway. I covered a window into my kitchen with this vintage porthole. Kinda looks bad from inside the kitchen, but that isn't what counts, is it?

From the other night, enjoying a Kapu Kai in the hot tub...

Also almost finished with the most ridiculously elaborate lamp that I have ever created. This is the bottom... I still need to wire it and find something for the top... Made from shells and a ship's wheel clock 'frame' that I found at a recent estate sale. You can see a giant shell lamp in the photo above, that I'm working on too... Don't know what I'm gonna do with that yet, it's way bigger than I expected and real, real heavy.

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-02-15 09:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-02-15 09:06 ]

mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2017-02-15 11:11 am   Permalink

Wow, it all looks incredible!

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-02-15 6:59 pm   Permalink

Your insanity manifests itself in the most magnificent of ways! The Breezeway's a real inspiration to me!

I also have a circular window that would be a good place for a porthole. It looks halfway there as it is. Only trouble is, it's a bit larger than commonly available portholes, be they salvage or cheap knockoffs. Hmm.

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 15 days ago; 7:56 pm   Permalink

Recent photoshoot in The Breezeway with fetish photog, Viva Van Story.

BTS with Mosh

BTS with Miss Agavi

And BTS with one of Viva's non-professional model clients:

And some of her final edits (from Instagram @vivavanstory)

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 06:36 am   Permalink

Spike, I don't keep up with all the home bars builds but that "floating bar" is AWESOME!!!!! (the models are beautiful too you lucky dog )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 4 days ago; 12:30 pm   Permalink

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 4 days ago; 5:58 pm   Permalink

I don't know how you do it but you have all the fun!

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation