FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 1/23/18* - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 1/23/18* - Costa Mesa, CA
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-05 2:05 pm   Permalink

From this weekend. Astro, standing guard at the edge of the Breezeway Lagoon, with a tiki that I carved last summer...

Polynesia, I'm not crazy about repro or retro stuff, but the ones on that site look pretty cool. My buddy gave me a tin of Hula Girl cigarillos, so I think the tin is still in the Breezeway somewhere. Not sure, I know I smoked them all up though.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-12-05 8:20 pm   Permalink

That is a really nice shot of your water feature volcano.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-24 10:21 am   Permalink

Found some new stuff this weekend.

A couple of twins, flanking my 1963 Trader Vic's Fog Cutter mug...

And a new blunt dagger in the center of my 'wall of death'.
Also pictured are 4 primitive spears from the 1940s and two headhunter forks (supposedly for eating brain. Yikes.).

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-01-24 10:21 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-01-24 10:22 ]

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-01-24 11:03 am   Permalink

Love it.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-02-15 09:00 am   Permalink

If you already follow The Hula Girls, you may have seen these photos on Instagram. We are on there @thehulagirls
Otherwise, enjoy!

Some new additions to The Breezeway. I covered a window into my kitchen with this vintage porthole. Kinda looks bad from inside the kitchen, but that isn't what counts, is it?

From the other night, enjoying a Kapu Kai in the hot tub...

Also almost finished with the most ridiculously elaborate lamp that I have ever created. This is the bottom... I still need to wire it and find something for the top... Made from shells and a ship's wheel clock 'frame' that I found at a recent estate sale. You can see a giant shell lamp in the photo above, that I'm working on too... Don't know what I'm gonna do with that yet, it's way bigger than I expected and real, real heavy.

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-02-15 09:03 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-02-15 09:06 ]

mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2017-02-15 11:11 am   Permalink

Wow, it all looks incredible!

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-02-15 6:59 pm   Permalink

Your insanity manifests itself in the most magnificent of ways! The Breezeway's a real inspiration to me!

I also have a circular window that would be a good place for a porthole. It looks halfway there as it is. Only trouble is, it's a bit larger than commonly available portholes, be they salvage or cheap knockoffs. Hmm.

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Email Prikli Pear Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-13 7:56 pm   Permalink

Recent photoshoot in The Breezeway with fetish photog, Viva Van Story.

BTS with Mosh

BTS with Miss Agavi

And BTS with one of Viva's non-professional model clients:

And some of her final edits (from Instagram @vivavanstory)

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-03-14 06:36 am   Permalink

Spike, I don't keep up with all the home bars builds but that "floating bar" is AWESOME!!!!! (the models are beautiful too you lucky dog )
"I want you to shake the freak tree and invite anyone that drops to the ground. Dwarfs and giants, magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists, fire eaters... and priests. We're going to need to confess" Freddy Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-24 12:30 pm   Permalink

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-24 5:58 pm   Permalink

I don't know how you do it but you have all the fun!

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-03-29 1:19 pm   Permalink

I have been working as the Sr Graphic Designer and studio photographer for Hyundai Design North America for a little over a year now. I was able to bring my work camera home last night, so I snapped a few photos with it... Hope you dig.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2017-04-09 8:57 pm   Permalink

Just over the top awesomeness. I have a cannibal fork so glad to see someone else has their displayed.

Your decor is very inspirational...thanks for posting such great pictures.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-10 09:40 am   Permalink

Thanks!

More recent pics...

Von Bella by Viva Van Story

Tea Toplak by Susana Vestige

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns 2017-04-10 09:41 ]

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-27 11:43 am   Permalink

That time that Aussie sideshow/ burlesque performer extraordinaire, Leopardlass came to shoot at the Breezeway.
Photo: Shannon Brooke
Muah: Tamara Von Tart

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation