FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 3/13/17* - Costa Mesa, CA
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 )
The Breezeway *New pin-up photoshoot pics 3/13/17* - Costa Mesa, CA
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-04-27 4:19 pm   Permalink

You definitely keep this thread interesting!

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-05 08:57 am   Permalink

Jungle Beach Party! - First new full length record by The Hula Girls in 7 years!
I can't believe our second record is finally finished. I promise the third won't take as long.
Can't wait for you all to hear the Jungle Beach Party!

I added all kinds of new merch too!

Jungle Beach Party Mai Tai glasses! In the tradition of the vintage Suck Um Up and Don Ho glasses, we decided to produce some of our own. Album track listing on the opposite side. And yes, this is a standard 'double-bucket' sized Mai Tai glass (though the lens on my camera makes it look thimble sized).

Aaaand a while back, at an estate sale, I came up on some vintage tiki necklace molds. I've only made 100 of these red ones in celebration of our new record, Jungle Beach Party. When they're gone, I mean they're really gone, man.

You can find everything at
www.thehulagirls.com

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-14 09:31 am   Permalink

Recent promo photo for The Hula Girls, in The Breezeway...

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-21 1:54 pm   Permalink

Some new bts photos with Alyssa...

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-21 1:54 pm   Permalink

Some new bts photos with Alyssa...

mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2017-07-21 2:25 pm   Permalink

The bar looks so good. Those lighting fixtures are insane. Did you make most of them yourself? I remember you posting one or two of them a while back. You should make some to sell at Oasis.

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-07-24 10:11 am   Permalink

I did make most of them myself! I love the idea of selling some at TO, but I just don't have the time to do that right now.

Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 17 days ago; 09:04 am   Permalink

Tea in The Breezeway

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 17 days ago; 09:52 am   Permalink

Absolutely beautiful! (I'm talking about the setting, not the model - I'm a married man and not allowed to comment on the beauty of other women )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation