[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Hand painted tiki t-shirt
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hand painted tiki t-shirt
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-06 8:00 pm   Permalink

Clintiki,
I'm not anybody 'famous' but I really like & admire your art. The possibilities are amazing!
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-06 8:22 pm   Permalink

@ ~Kele--

Much mahalo for your post. I feel a good warm vibe from all of the posts here. YOU and your words of admiration, advice, and even critiques are very important to me! I really am starting to feel "at home" here nowadays on TC. It doesn't matter if you're not famous, YOU are a unique intelligence in the universe and that's more important. I just love what I do and just try to do my best.

Aloha...
Clintiki

"The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work."
- Emile Zola (1840-1902)

I have O.T.D: Obsessive.Tiki.Disorder!..

View Profile of clintiki Send a personal message to clintiki  Email clintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-08 7:56 pm   Permalink

Here's my rendition of the "Tahitian" that was in Pasadena, CA. Another hand painted tiki t shirt from a matchbook cover. This one was very challenging! But worth every minute of it... Mahalo all!

Clintiki

I have O.T.D: Obsessive.Tiki.Disorder!..

View Profile of clintiki Send a personal message to clintiki  Email clintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail777
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-24 02:08 am   Permalink

Hand painted? That almost looks silk screened. Very nicely done. Don't forget to post that concrete tiki and the steps of you working on it. Looking forwards to seeing that.
I am hoping to go to Tiki Kon this year too, but will have to see how the finances are, it's not terribly far away so that's a plus.

View Profile of tigertail777 Send a personal message to tigertail777  Email tigertail777 Goto the website of tigertail777     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-05 10:09 pm   Permalink

mahalo tiger! yes, it was hand painted (what a chore of love!) i will be going to the FONG fest and i'm stoked! I will have another shirt posted here in the next few days. I will keep all posted!

Clintiki

clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-05 10:11 pm   Permalink

BTW tiger, I will take some pix too of the concretiki I'm making.

Clintiki

clintiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-17 10:05 pm   Permalink

Aloha all!

It's been a while since I posted here, so-- I would like to say why: I have been trying to earn money to get my beloved wife & 5 yr. old son back from the Philippines. She's been very sick and the Dr's. bills have been steep, but she's hanging in there. I just wanna get her home so she can get some rest and healing. I'm trying to raise $1,800 for tickets and I would like to say that if there is anyone here who would like a custom made hand painted tiki t-shirt, or a concrete tiki, to please PM me here and I will be more than happy to check out whatever design you would like and go from there. I will accept any amount of payment that you would like to give. I don't want any hand outs, just an opportunity to get my family back a.s.a.p. To all of my Ohana here, MAHALO!

Clintiki

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation