FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - Mai Tai Monday, July 23
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Bali Hai - Mai Tai Monday, July 23
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-09 08:24 am   Permalink

Let's get together at the Bali Hai on July 23 to enjoy some mai tais and the company of the San Diego ohana. Nothing formal, just meet up in the bar (upstairs) around 6pm. (I realize that happy hour ends at 6, but anything earlier than that probably doesn't allow people enough time to get there after work.) If you can make it, I hope to see you there.

Mahalo,
April

[ This Message was edited by: SoCalTikiGal 2012-07-09 09:40 ]

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-09 09:35 am   Permalink

Sounds good to me. I'll try to stop by (and get there earlier for happy hour)

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-09 10:14 am   Permalink

Um, why not just say 5:00 and if you have to come at 6:00 that's OK too?

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-09 10:30 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-09 10:14, Cammo wrote:
Um, why not just say 5:00 and if you have to come at 6:00 that's OK too?

Anybody who wants to get there earlier is obviously welcome to do so. You'll have a nice head start on the rest of us!

View Profile of SoCalTikiGal Send a personal message to SoCalTikiGal      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-09 11:01 am   Permalink

I think i can make this, sounds fun.

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-09 11:18 am   Permalink

I have to work until 8:(

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marion-n-brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-09 6:56 pm   Permalink

sounds like fun April, we will see you there!
Brad & Marion

View Profile of marion-n-brad Send a personal message to marion-n-brad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SoCalTikiGal
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-16 11:29 am   Permalink

Hey, everybody! Don't forget to come by the Bali Hai next Monday (July 23) for an informal San Diego gathering. Meet in the bar around 6pm (or earlier, if you want to take advantage of the happy hour prices). See you then!

Mariner
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-07-17 11:56 am   Permalink

Luau Lilly and I are looking forward to seeing all our friends from the SD home crawl again!
Aloha!

View Profile of Mariner Send a personal message to Mariner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-23 1:17 pm   Permalink

We probably won't make it to this tonight, but in case anyone's interested and didn't know: Bali hai has new t-shirts.

I don't think they're displayed anywhere, so you'll have to ask about them.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-24 08:23 am   Permalink

Thanks April for hosting.

Bamalamalu - The staff confirmed they have shirts, but couldn't find them. Don't ask me why

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-24 3:47 pm   Permalink

I noticed a couple weeks ago that they said on the menu that they are out of Bali Hai mugs. Then I was there last week and the mug offer was not on the menu at all. Does anyone know if they are going to stop carrying these mascot mugs?

Sorry, it is a bit off topic.

I would be interested in going next time if there is a next time. Sorry I couldn't make it...

[ This Message was edited by: lunavideogames 2012-07-24 15:48 ]

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-24 8:14 pm   Permalink

I know they still have Goof mugs (or at least did a month ago.) I haven't asked about Mr Bali Hai ones in ages, though. I'd assume (or at least hope) they'll be back.

Weird about the shirts.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-01 12:29 pm   Permalink

Very cool April. Wish we could have been able to make it. We will be there next time.

Mahalo, John "Tiki Slinger" and Elena

View Profile of John Slinger Send a personal message to John Slinger  Email John Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-01 1:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-07-24 15:47, lunavideogames wrote:
I noticed a couple weeks ago that they said on the menu that they are out of Bali Hai mugs. Then I was there last week and the mug offer was not on the menu at all. Does anyone know if they are going to stop carrying these mascot mugs?

Bali Hai was promoting the mugs on its Facebook page the other day, so if they were gone I'm guessing they are now back.

https://www.facebook.com/BaliHaiSD

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation