FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-16 10:17 am   Permalink

Wow...what a fabulous production line you've got going. We all appreciate your dedication and love your awesome pictures.

Edited for spelling...hmmmm...maybe I need to preview my useless posts before I hit the submit button!!!

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2012-09-18 22:36 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-17 07:26 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=last&1961

I just read that you shouldn't put the same photos in different places on TC. Please use the link to see the Progress on the Crawl Mugs.

One step at a time. Fingers Crossed and my eyes too. Hugs, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-19 07:18 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=last&1974

Hello Ohana

The mugs are out of the kiln. Next up I'll be painting on the detail. Only weeks away.

There are still mugs for sale, I've made 40. The price is $70 each. If you order but do not attend the crawl there will be postage added to that price. PM me with orders and I'll add you to the list.

For more details check out the thread above. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-19 8:21 pm   Permalink

Aloha Sac Ohana, I'm in for Friday but only the first three stops unfortunately since I have another commitment later that day.

Looking forward to it and I will try to dig up a few pieces of Stockton Islander bamboo to give away.

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-19 8:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-09-19 20:21, abstractiki wrote:

Looking forward to it and I will try to dig up a few pieces of Stockton Islander bamboo to give away.

Abtractiki, you the man!

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-19 9:11 pm   Permalink

Haven't seen ya in forever Abstract...woo hoo...looking forward to it.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-20 07:46 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=1980&1983

Update on the crawl mug. Only one was spelled Sacramemto in case you noticed! Wendy

PS it will be great to see you again Abstract Tiki we love our Islander Bamboo, its in the Buzzy Bedroom

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 09:00 am   Permalink

Of all the mugs fired I only had two that need a bit more glaze on the rim. Last night I started hand painting the raised parts. I'll have photos tomorrow on my other crafts thread. 3 weeks and lots of mugs to paint and bake! Cheers, Wendy

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-24 11:05 pm   Permalink

Simply amazing...we are so blessed to have you provide us with your gorgeous art W&D.

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 2:56 pm   Permalink

Thank you so much Marlene, we are very lucky to have you! Joanne just confirmed that she will fly in from Pasadena to attend all the days of the crawl. She's staying in the Buzzy Bedroom. Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 07:35 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=2010

Please check out the final version of the Crawl mug. It took 1 hour to paint this first one. I know I'll get better as I progress. I may even tweak the colors a bit. What do you think? Is it still vintage in appearance?

2.5 weeks and so many to paint and bake!!! Wendy

I almost forgot Dan's latest pinup photo. He's sanding the bottoms!

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2012-09-26 07:46 ]

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-26 09:08 am   Permalink

Wendy....the mug looks awesome and I love the color. Carry on W&D...you have us entranced!!!!

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 2:45 pm   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=2010

Check out the comments so far on my other crafts thread. I'm agreeing with them. Vamp you are the only positive comment, thank you. I'm working/painting up some ideas right now and I'll post them later.

Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-26 5:11 pm   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=last&2021

Photos are up. Please put all comments on the page with the photos. Thank you, Wendy

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-29 06:21 am   Permalink

Hi Sac Ohana and friends. The voting has ended and plain has won. Therefore the price of the mug is $60 at the event, $60 plus shipping after the event. We plan to be at the Don the Beachcomber's sale in Huntington Beach on December 2nd. If I have any left I will bring them. Cheers, Wendy

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2012-09-29 15:23 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation