FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-29 6:50 pm   Permalink

Thank you for letting us vote W&D...I am glad plain won as the glaze color is fabulous and is really all that is needed to enhance the great sculpting.

A big warm welcome to Shane who will be joining as a host on Sunday morning.

Watch for our Sac Crawl Banner on TC...comming soon to a PC near you!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-01 07:13 am   Permalink

I've posted an update on the crawl mug.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38423&forum=18&start=2070&2074

Thank you always Marlene. 12 days to go and we are so ready to party!

The 30 numbered crawl mugs are $60 each. Those with an imperfection(12) are $50 each. I'll have both at the crawl.

See you all soon, Wendy (with Dan)

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-02 06:35 am   Permalink

We now have a banner running on TC...how fun is that!!! Gonna leave it up for a week.

ATTENTION CRAWLERS
Please pm me if you need a particular address where you will start your crawl. This information will not be posted, but will be available via flyers at each of the stops.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-02 06:37 am   Permalink

Wow that's some fancy boarder. Thank you Marlene and Nelson. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-02 09:05 am   Permalink

Vamp,
If you are keeping a head count, Tikitastic, Aqua Safarinaut, and AS' GF are planning on attending as well.
BTH

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-06 09:30 am   Permalink

Just now getting around to cleaning my shack...don't look for cobwebs...LOL

One week away. Do Be Do Be Do

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-09 4:52 pm   Permalink

Counting the hours now until the fun begins. Thank you VampiressRN/Marlene.
Cheers for your hard work from Dan and Wendy

Boxed and ready to go to each location for the three days. $60 each a run of 30.

I have 12 that are imperfect. $50 each. 11 have a small glaze defect shown on the left and one has a funky palm frond shown on the right.

See ya soon, Wendy and Dan

slowhandtikiman

Posted: 2012-10-11 12:34 am   Permalink

Aloha all Sacramento Ohana's. I've been observing the growth of the NorCal TIKI subculture and love the fact that there is a group in my area.
I would love to meet up with y'all this Saturday ( sadly, the only day that fits my calendar). Marlene is sending me venue info.
I'm reworking and updating my patio tiki-bar, and would like ideas to adapt. Also interested in trading mugs from my 3 year (and growing) collection.
Hope to see you soon!
Rob Wagner

View Profile of slowhandtikiman Send a personal message to slowhandtikiman      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-11 10:22 am   Permalink

Look forward to meeting all the new folks that are joining our Sac Ohana group and everyone coming to our part of the world to crawl.

If you want to make part of the events or all, please pm me your email and I will send you the addresses.

abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-11 5:39 pm   Permalink

I'm bringing some free bamboo and other kinds of tiki treasure gifts for the TC'ers tomorrow. See ya at Jungle Traders place and beyond!

Aloha!

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-11 8:32 pm   Permalink

Sadly I am not going to make Friday...I took it off to crawl but have issues going on at home. I look forward to seeing folks Saturday night at my stop and plan on crawling Sunday. I sent everyone the crawl directions via email. I have the hard copies of the crawl map/addresses so wonder if I can get them to someone early tomorrow morning before you head down to Turlock. Please PM me here or on Facebook.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-12 06:31 am   Permalink

We are going to miss miss miss you Marlene. I bet you are just getting your place extra special for our visit there tomorrow. We can't wait to see you and your mom. So many hugs for all your hard work. Love you, Wendy and Dan

WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-12 08:33 am   Permalink

Woohoo & Aloha to Our Sacramento Ohana - We hope you all have a Tiki-rrific Weekend. Wish we could be there. Have fun and post lots of pics. Aloha - WoohooWahine & Soccertiki

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Blue Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-12 7:05 pm   Permalink

How much fun to have everyone over this afternoon! Thanks to Abstractiki for the awesome piece of Stockton Islander bamboo history and the cool bamboo pendant, much mahalo! And thank you to Brenda for the Hawaiian "message center", love it! And many thanks to the gracious guests who visited the Tahitian Chief lounge and sampled the Cannibal's Kiss cocktail, I'll enjoy the leftovers!

Love ya all!

GREGORY AND GALE

View Profile of The Blue Kahuna Send a personal message to The Blue Kahuna      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-12 7:50 pm   Permalink

Hope nobody minds...I am posting a few pictures from Facebook from today's adventure. Thanks to all our wonderful hosts (Vic & Cheryl, Minnies, Greg & Gail, Darilyn & Monty, Alan & Melissa). Kudos to Duane & Diana for setting up the service for Minnies.

FRIDAY

Vic's

Minnie's

Greg & Gail's

Darilyn & Monty (co-host)

Diana & Duane

Alan & Melissa's

SATURDAY

Brad & Melanie's

Matt's Marketplace

Marlene's

SUNDAY

Shane's

Lauren's

Brenda & Scott's

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2012-10-14 19:46 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation