FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events 2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
2012 Sacramento Capital Tiki Living Space Tour (Oct 12,13,14) PICTURES start pg6
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-13 07:50 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=2130

Thank you VampiressRN/Marlene for one terrific crawl day with 2 more to come. You've done an over the top good job.

I wore down as the day progressed so I was so happy to see the photos of Greg and Daryilyn here. I'm going link them to my thread now. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-13 10:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone that came to my stop on the crawl. Had a wonderful time and got to meet new people. I appreciate you all driving as far as you did to my leg of the crawl. Thank you for the delightful hostess gifts.

http://www.gigmasters.com/
Gig Masters is how I found the band. They offer all kinds of entertainment for events.

Shout out to Nelson's daughter for making the fabulous chocolate Moai.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-14 09:03 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=2130

I've posted photos from Day two on my other crafts thread. Re-live the second terrific day.

Marlene you are the bomb!!! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-14 1:53 pm   Permalink

Does anyone have pictures from Swanberg's?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-14 7:27 pm   Permalink

Vamp/Marlene this has been the best crawl ever. Thank you for all the work. Today I forgot my digital camera. I got an old disposable from my car and took photos. Now I'll have to get them developed.

I hope lots of others will post their photos.

You did a perfect organization for this trip. Many hugs girlfriend, Wendy

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-14 8:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the props. I am so sorry I didn't get to crawl with everyone, but glad we had a good turn-out and met new Tiki friends.

My many thanks to all the wonderful hosts. I already have folks asking if they can host for next year because they had so much fun with our group. If anyone is interested in hosting next year, send me a PM or email.

Kudos too for all the great crawlers, the hostess gifts, and the transportation of various cargoes. All very much appreciated.

Tip of the fez to Wendy & Dan for a beautiful Tiki Crawl Mug...always a cherished treasure.

Looking forward to 2013.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2013-03-31 18:05 ]

Psycho Tiki D
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-15 05:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

Looking forward to 2014.

What, no crawl in 2013??

PTD

View Profile of Psycho Tiki D Send a personal message to Psycho Tiki D  Email Psycho Tiki D     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. Aloha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-15 10:07 am   Permalink

Great BIG MAHALO!!! to All the amazing and wonderful Hosts. My wife and I had a great time seeing the beautifully decorated tiki bars and houses and meeting such wonderful people. How come you guys aren't being used to advertise visiting California? You would increase tourism easily. Thank you all for such an enriching experience.

View Profile of Mr. Aloha Send a personal message to Mr. Aloha  Email Mr. Aloha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-15 12:38 pm   Permalink

Good to meet you Mr. Aloha. All the hosts were terrific. The food the entertainment and the hugs were exceptional. This was the best crawl ever. VampiressRN you did a fabulous job. THANK YOU.

We live right in the center of all the crawl locations and at the end when we parked the car at home last night we had driven 404 miles. It would have been worth it if it had been 808 miles.

Thank you everyone. Cheers, Wendy

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-16 11:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-15 05:12, Psycho Tiki D wrote:
Quote:

Looking forward to 2014.

What, no crawl in 2013??

PTD

Sorry my bad...I meant 2013. LOL

Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-10-17 10:55 am   Permalink

I want to thank all of the Sacramento Ohana for their aloha spirit this weekend. Special thanks to Marlene for organizing this fantastic event, Wendy and Dan for the fantastic mug and to Brenda and Scott for letting us crash on their couch! Hope see you all in our hood soon!

Cheers,
John

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-17 6:03 pm   Permalink

Dan and I thought this years crawl was as good as Tiki Oasis. We did have our own hotel at Brenda's Tiki Hut! Thank you all for buying my numbered mugs and for opening your homes. We had the best time ever. Marlene you are a wonderful manager of events.

We are already looking forward to next year and seeing all those who couldn't make it such at Psycho Tiki D, anthonymaye, and thequin. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but we missed you and you missed a terrific event.

Thank you hosts, Wendy and Dan

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-04 07:01 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=38423&forum=18&start=2235

More Sacramento Crawl photos from the last day (Sunday) posted on my thread.

Enjoy! Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation