FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » Burning Man's 2012 Shipwreck Tki Lounge is 95% complete
Burning Man's 2012 Shipwreck Tki Lounge is 95% complete
tikitikitom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-07-19 10:26 am   Permalink

We've been designing and building the lounge for almost a year and now Burning Man is coming up fast! The entire bar has been built within a 50 foot air conditioned shipping container. Too many great photos to post using my crappy computer so if you want to see many amzing pictures of whats behind this door clink on this link to www.facebook.com/shipwrecktikilounge

View Profile of tikitikitom Send a personal message to tikitikitom  Goto the website of tikitikitom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-07-19 10:43 am   Permalink

Oooooooooh...looking forward to your final pic and hopefully some pics of it in transit and again at Burning Man. AWESOME...thanks for representing Tiki in such an avant garde art show!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-07-19 11:07 am   Permalink

Is that a bamboo Rube Goldberg machine, On the inside?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
2hp

Posted: 2012-07-19 3:31 pm   Permalink

What a labor of love!

I just got my ticket to show full Tiki support here:
http://tikilounge-tikicentral.eventbrite.com

Way to go, TikiTom for creating something that wouldn't otherwise exist.

View Profile of 2hp Send a personal message to 2hp      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-05 09:52 am   Permalink

Awesome job on the bar. I can't help but think that your guests may not fully appreciate the fine details that I can see in there. But its a work of art to those of us with tiki bars. Thanks for representing tiki at Burning Man.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Agent Santos

Posted: 2012-08-08 10:42 am   Permalink

Aren't we all looking for a reprieve from the desert sun? I'll see you out there!

View Profile of Agent Santos Send a personal message to Agent Santos  Goto the website of Agent Santos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-25 9:14 pm   Permalink

HEY>>>>>>>are ya doing Burning Man this year...it is coming up quick?

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tigertail
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-12 08:48 am   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing inside!
I assume you will be making a Nationwide Tour?

View Profile of tigertail Send a personal message to tigertail      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-12 3:32 pm   Permalink

Awesome.... a few years back I went to Burning Man 9 years in a row. Really saw it grow and change...and I think I got all the "burning" I needed in a life time! But saw ART that was really AMAZING! Well worth the journey! ALOHA!

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation