FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Hut....The inside is finished....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
The Hut....The inside is finished....
creativenative
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 02:17 am   Permalink

Yes, turn off any white lights, puts on "Quiet Village" in the background, relax in your soft cushion rattan chair, drink in your hand, there is no more to life. Great job! All I can do is stare at your photos and imagine I'm there too. Enjoy the fruits of your hard work.

View Profile of creativenative Send a personal message to creativenative  Email creativenative Goto the website of creativenative     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 10:11 pm   Permalink

Congratulations. Beautiful work through and through.

Enjoy!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ErichTroudt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 11 days ago; 12:29 am   Permalink

Thanks for all the nice responses. While I built it for me and what I wanted, its always nice to know that others appreciate your work.

Its about 95% exactly what I envisioned when I started 3 years ago. There wasn't one part of it that I didn't have a hand in doing. I even pitched in with the carpet installers so I could make that claim lol.

Now on to the outside. I need money, time, and some more knowledge to pull it off. Hopefully it won't take another 3 years.

View Profile of ErichTroudt Send a personal message to ErichTroudt  Email ErichTroudt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation