FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Glow skulls, tikis and more....
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Glow skulls, tikis and more....
LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-01 11:05 pm   Permalink

Aloha!

I recently started creating tiki and polynesian pop products and thought I'd come here and see what you folks think. These are a couple of the items I am producing.

There will be much more to come such as Large tiki carvings, shrunken heads, Tribal skulls, Hawaiian weapons, Mug/Tiki shelves, Tiki signs as well as original artwork. I have put up a facebook page but only have a few items posted as of yet (just starting). Would love to hear what you folks think so far. Thanks for taking a look!

www.facebook.com/LostIslandTraders

View Profile of LostIsland Send a personal message to LostIsland  Goto the website of LostIsland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ToddVegas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-02 1:35 pm   Permalink

Does the tiki glow? If so, where can it be purchased? I checked your Facebook page, but didn't see any ordering information.

Thanks!
TODD

View Profile of ToddVegas Send a personal message to ToddVegas      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-02 6:44 pm   Permalink

This particular one doesn't, but I will be doing a run of the same design with glow paint probably this weekend. I will post pictures here when it is done and can contact you then if you would like.

View Profile of LostIsland Send a personal message to LostIsland  Goto the website of LostIsland     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-03 05:40 am   Permalink

I don't get it... Aren't these Randotti sculpts?

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-03 11:37 am   Permalink

They are cast using original Randotti molds, but they were not actually cast by Randotti.

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-03 11:50 am   Permalink

...at least the skull is, I'm not sure about the tiki though. The tiki may be Randotti item #911 Hawaiian War God, but I'm not positive.

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-12 10:55 am   Permalink

A few more things I have been working on.....

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-11 7:28 pm   Permalink

Attack!!!!

Just a few more of the skulls I have been working on. I sure hope my neighbors haven't been looking over the fence....

Something new I've been working on...

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-05 10:41 pm   Permalink

Here's a few items that have been added/updated since my last post:

I added the jewel to these

Made a plaque mounted version

These last two aren't really all that tiki, but some folks may dig em

...and as usual (of course) they all glow in the dark after first being exposed to light.

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-09 2:24 pm   Permalink

Things have been busy around the hut....

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-19 6:17 pm   Permalink

A few new things coming out of the tikilab.....

Lightning Steve
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-12-19 9:11 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Okay so how do we order??
I want one of these!!

View Profile of Lightning Steve Send a personal message to Lightning Steve  Email Lightning Steve     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-27 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-12-19 21:11, Lightning Steve wrote:
Quote:

Okay so how do we order??
I want one of these!!

Wow, sorry I didn't reply sooner Lightning Steve. I haven't been on here in a while and I never got a notification of a new post. This particular item is a prototype of a new product I will be making. If you are still interested, you can PM me or contact me through either FB at
www.facebook.com/LostIslandTraders or Etsy at www.etsy.com/shop/LostIslandTraders. If you have any other questions, requests or custom item inquiries, you can contact me here or through either of the sites above. Aloha!

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-10 11:31 pm   Permalink

Some new things coming out of the workshop.....

LostIsland
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-15 12:11 pm   Permalink

Some new items and some revisions on previous items...

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation