FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Kona Kai outrigger canoe!
Kona Kai outrigger canoe!
The Banana Hut

Posted: 2012-08-03 6:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha! My wife and I bought the entire Kona Kai restaurant in Illinois last year. My wife has finally agreed to sell a few pieces, starting with a hand carved outriggger canoe. I understand from Oceanic Arts, that they were carved in western Samoa, and are no longer available. We have five, that are all different lengths from about 15 feet to 25 feet long. There is a strip of Tapa cloth decorating the top. I am a computer idiot, and don't know how to post a picture. My son in law does know how, and will be able to help me post pictures in a week. We are not only looking to sell one, I would love any more information as to value, etc, that anyone might have. Mahalo!

View Profile of The Banana Hut Send a personal message to The Banana Hut  Goto the website of The Banana Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-03 8:17 pm   Permalink

Please post in the "Tiki Market Place" thread if you want to post sale items.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-03 8:23 pm   Permalink

Excellent, ATP. I see your therapy is working!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation