[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars My little get away...no bar yet
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
My little get away...no bar yet
Masher88
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-25 06:15 am   Permalink

It's gettin good!!!

View Profile of Masher88 Send a personal message to Masher88      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 6:37 pm   Permalink

No updates on the tiki space as it is quickly becomning a storage room for other things as we try and wrap up work in the house and start to move things in.

I was complaining about us not having a bar or even a space to mix drinks if we had a party in the house so we came up with a solution.

The old ranch house had a carport that the original owner bricked in and turned into a den. The den has two big closets so we decided that we would turn one of the closets into a wetbar. Hardest part with this project was just working in the tiny closet space, but with a bit of cussing, lots of sweating and some power tools, I took the closet from this...

to this...

There are bottle steps to the left for some alcohol and above that some additonal glass storage. Only thing left is to add a couple electrical outlets and a light and we can mark that project done.

- Dale

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 8:17 pm   Permalink

Lookin good
Have fun
Drink up

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-24 8:33 pm   Permalink

Gotta love power tools! Great work, reward yourself with a rummy libation.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
littlegiles
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 9:57 pm   Permalink

Thanks guys for cheering me on. Lately I have been too tired after the working and driving to even consider a cocktail. Maybe this coming weekend.

View Profile of littlegiles Send a personal message to littlegiles  Email littlegiles     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-25 8:18 pm   Permalink

Nice work Little Giles! It's definitely time for a little liquid holiday.

Cheers and Aloha!

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation