FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Vintage Trader Vics Sea Horse, Multicolour Glaze?!
Vintage Trader Vics Sea Horse, Multicolour Glaze?!
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-06 02:36 am   Permalink

Picked up this Trader Vic's Mug on the weekend here in Australia,
I've searched Tiki Central & Ooga Mooga and can't find another in ths glaze.
The Font on the "TRADER VICS" "OF HAWAII" is not in the script seen on the other mugs but in a more generic font though still appears factory produced.
The really odd thing is that towards the bottom is the text "HAWAII ONE OF A KIND",
Do they all say this? HELP!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HOUSE OF KU
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-06 9:49 pm   Permalink

Yes...Sad to say...They all say that!! ...Yet another one rears its Ugly Head...
With that said...just wrap it up carefully and send it to me for Disposal Never seen that before and really Ku-el Glaze. Mahalo for Posting!! Freddie

View Profile of HOUSE OF KU Send a personal message to HOUSE OF KU  Email HOUSE OF KU     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Trav
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-07 12:07 am   Permalink

Should be able to find a place to dispose of it among my others, thanks anyways haha,

Incredibly rare to find a tiki mug (although this mug is not in the form of a tiki..beat you all to it..) of any sort in these parts, stoked to find one that unless proven otherwise is in a previously unseen glaze..
Show me another!

View Profile of Tiki Trav Send a personal message to Tiki Trav  Email Tiki Trav     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation