FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Smugglers Haunt Home Bar-Wales,U.K-video..*New Photos and 60's Boat Bar added*
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Smugglers Haunt Home Bar-Wales,U.K-video..*New Photos and 60's Boat Bar added*
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 05:05 am   Permalink

There's usually at least one Boat Bar on ebay.co.uk. at anytime.
They are nice but usually cost a couple of hundred quid.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Al Hangmen
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-14 07:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-13 21:04, nui 'umi 'umi wrote:
Hangman, luv'd the video, wish I was your neighbor. That boat bar is beyond words. Keep the pix coming! If your'e ever in California Please look me and my brother Tikivato up-we are true tikiphreaks and there are many of us out here.

Cheers!! I will keep the pics coming as I add, I decided to start the extension so will keep it posted on here, just dug out the trench yesterday, I try and get to California to visit friends in Los Angeles as much as I can, where are you from? I'll look you up for sure! If you're ever in the UK and fancy a trip to Wales, call round for a drink!
Cheers,

Bora Boris, Thanks a lot,glad you like it! I believe Jeff Berry has one of them too, They are great fun, I got it for a bargain of 80 too a year or two back!

[ This Message was edited by: Al Hangmen 2012-08-14 07:57 ]

View Profile of Al Hangmen Send a personal message to Al Hangmen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 12:59 pm   Permalink

Really great boat bar! The dachshunds have good taste in tiki bars.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-14 7:59 pm   Permalink

Cool space. I have too say that boat bar is pretty cool and classic. I like it .

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wayfarer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-16 2:53 pm   Permalink

Nice place, when I first saw the words 'boat bar' I had something completely different in mind! Nice dachshunds too.

View Profile of Wayfarer Send a personal message to Wayfarer  Goto the website of Wayfarer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation