FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Creating Tiki » » Other Crafts » » News and Troubles of Jürka's Tiki Factory

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
News and Troubles of Jürka's Tiki Factory
Jürka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-09 4:45 pm   Permalink

Well, yeah, glazing is in far-away-future... But I've already looked little bit of those glazes... I guess I should look at glazes which are available in my country... and also it is important how many colors of it are available... because I want to use same kind of glazes for all my tikis... or at least those five which is my first mission (Kanaloa and Kane doesn't even know yet that I'm gonna make them)... So... I need brown, red, grey, green, blue and something purple-like... and they all must be in appropriate tone... Plus they must be suitable for tableware... So... I have looked these here... http://www.botz-glasuren.de/steinzeug-glasuren-farben/?L=1 I'm not sure how good they are showing details on surface, but if they don't hide everything, then it's ok for me... I'm not really too interested of making effect that lines are like drawn on by pencil...
Thanks, I need luck! ...and a lot of it... together with knowledges... obviously...

[ This Message was edited by: Jürka 2012-10-09 16:46 ]

View Profile of Jürka Send a personal message to Jürka  Email Jürka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation