"/>
FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Ki'o wai Lounge (bar construction page 3)

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
Ki'o wai Lounge (bar construction page 3)
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-08-21 10:12 am   Permalink

I wished I was that good (and fast).

Its just a mock up for now. I modified it slightly by replacing the Lamb's Navy with another ad for Grant's Fine Old Vatted Rum.

I wonder if I could project the images of the ads on my fence and make a trace of the ads? I'm not that much of an artist...particularly the lettering will need to look crisp to make it all look great. I'm afraid to hire someone to do this project would break the budget.

Yeah that bird does look pretty real! Too bad it doesn't have an off button! Not sure how old he is...my guess based on what I was told from the person I got him from is around 15 years old.

As for the planted roof...yeah it would look pretty bad in the winter I guess. Although I doubt I will be hanging out there much to notice. I'm just brain storming ideas...my wife will probably tell me what it will look like before it is all over.

[ This Message was edited by: jimsflies 2012-08-21 10:17 ]

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation