FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events San Diego carving/art jam-:Will it stop raining on the right day in January?-pg 11
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
San Diego carving/art jam-:Will it stop raining on the right day in January?-pg 11
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-18 3:17 pm   Permalink

Guys I'm not going to be able to make it Saturday, I can't get off call

I always have a good time and hate to miss a Chop. Hopefully someone will host another one soon. Stay calm and carry on.

Mike

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-18 3:51 pm   Permalink

I think he's out of no show Pendants .

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-18 4:01 pm   Permalink

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-18 4:47 pm   Permalink

I can't make it but I will be there in spirit. I will carve a tiki in Las Vegas and post pics via simulchop.

Buzzy, how many dogs do you have?? Pokey, stinky doberman and I saw one that looks like a labradoodle.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aumiland

Posted: 2012-10-19 10:46 am   Permalink

Would like to get involved with making Tiki's. Possible to attend tomorrows bash?

View Profile of aumiland Send a personal message to aumiland      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-19 2:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-19 10:46, aumiland wrote:
Possible to attend tomorrows bash?

Yep. I just sent you the address. check your PMs.

any more fresh meat out there need directions?

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-19 6:14 pm   Permalink

I really should be going to see the Sweet Hollywaiians, but instead I'll just limp over to Buzzy's in the morning.

My new equipment, just bought this week:

The Wecheer Ball Bearing Roto-250!

The Arbortech Kreinschaft-Mini 6500:

Got a set of these for only 129.95:

Extras:

and:

The DUST CATCHER!!!! This auto-vacuums up all chips, sanding dust, wood shavings, etc, and even Buzzy ain't got one of these!!!

But here's the REAL DEAL!!! The intelliCarve Oliver!!! This thing is a programmable 3-space router that takes all your work away from you and produces carving after carving of perfectly detailed router-art!!!! You can actually sit in the next room having a drink and watch the World Series while this robot is doing all the hard work next door! No more shipping your native carvings to Bali, this thing will do them FOR FREE!!!!! Then you can sell them for CASHOLA!!!!!

Where have you been all my life, intelliCarve?!?!?!

Get this - you don't even have to do art to carve with Oliver, just feed it some xeroxed photos from an old Samoan Art book, and let'im go!!!!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-10-19 6:53 pm   Permalink

With the Intellicarve and a 3d printer you could become a tiki factory. The 3d printer can make mugs, idols, shrunken heads and pendants.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-19 8:42 pm   Permalink

"With the Intellicarve and a 3d printer you could become a tiki factory. The 3d printer can make mugs, idols, shrunken heads and pendants. "

Just bought it! Only $2399.00 + tax + shipping! Should be here by tomorrow!!!!!

I'll never carve again!!!!!

Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-19 10:55 pm   Permalink

I left this tiki half carved all week so I'd have something to do tomorrow:

Quote:

On 2012-10-18 16:47, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
Buzzy, how many dogs do you have?? Pokey, stinky doberman and I saw one that looks like a labradoodle.

Poki's mine; Stinky Dobie is my TikiCousin Chris', and they live here. The Labra-Cocker-poodle-doo is Zaya's, and he was just visiting for his birthday party that day.

Speaking of Dogs, I'm doing the test run on the deep fried chili cheese dog chimichungas right now.

Wish me luck...
Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-20 08:40 am   Permalink

I was thinking about not showing up so I could be eligible for a Buzzy pendant, but then I thought if I do go that maybe Buzzy will give me one anyway for thinking about not going.

See ya soon!

Bowie

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-20 09:21 am   Permalink

Poki's mine; Stinky Dobie is my TikiCousin Chris', and they live here. The Labra-Cocker-poodle-doo is Zaya's, and he was just visiting for his birthday party that day.

I told Carly dogs were allowed and she's quite upset she can't go to the House of Buzz to see Poki. I told her we might see Poki at Mojave Oasis next time. So she is placated for now. Have a good chop!

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-20 09:39 am   Permalink

Sorry boys - I have to avert a shit storm this morning...

...Babs is bowing out

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-21 10:13 am   Permalink

Buzzy and Zaya,

Thanks for having us over. It was a cloudy day but the canopies helped keep us dry.
I started my first log in many years. Thanks for giving me something to work with.

Good to see old friends and meet a new one.

Till next time.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-21 11:23 am   Permalink

Dammit Derek! I think you LOOK for events where I'm NOT going to be and then attend them. I'm starting to get a complex!

Hope everyone had a good time, sorry I missed it.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation