FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
The Witch Doctor has paid me back! - All is good in the land of Tiki.
strangedaisy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-08-31 7:24 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: strangedaisy 2013-09-30 15:39 ]

View Profile of strangedaisy Send a personal message to strangedaisy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-10-26 1:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

UP NEXT : The Obama Shrunken Head, Just in time for Halloween (or Elections) :wink:

I just got a preview look at the Obama Shrunken Head mug mold, and it's fantastic. Not only a great mug design, but a superb likeness of the chosen one. The tribes will unite in approbation of Witch Doctor's tribute in clay.

[ This Message was edited by: White Devil 2012-10-26 14:03 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-10-26 2:40 pm   Permalink

I'd like to petition Witch Doctor to do a tribute mug to a famous fellow Georgian...

...I think she's a natural.

TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 2:59 pm   Permalink

The shit you see when you do not have a Harpoon handy.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 5:31 pm   Permalink

There hasn't been a presidential tiki mug since Politiki.

Also, in regards to the Georgian, perhaps we should sacrifice a virgin before it gets angry.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 8:08 pm   Permalink

All I can say is YUK! That show is disgusting. A spoiled brat. I honestly don't see how she can win anything she isn't very cute and has her mothers chubbiness.

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-27 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-08-31 12:21, White Devil wrote:
Quote:

A shrunken head of our African-American President? I am sorry that you
need clarification on why that may come off as racist, White Devil.
Before this turns into a political thread, I will end my comments about
this right here.

If the moderators here thought you all were mature enough to carry on a political discussion, I could happily supply you with a minimum of thirty-one reasons as to why anyone with common sense would have resentment for our African-American President, before matters of race would show up on the list. But they don't, and so I won't. A shrunken head of a dishonest politician of any skin hue is hilarious, at least to those of us who don't care about what race someone is. I can't speak for Witch Doctor, but I personally find your presumption that any white Southerner who doesn't worship your African-American messiah is automatically a racist, to itself be evidence of racism, along with a fair helping of ignorance. If politics & religion have no place, here, then it goes without saying that unfounded accusations of racism by "futurerevolutionarywarriortrainers," whatever the hell they're supposed to be, have a lot less place. Unless you can prove to us that you actually know what you're talking about, I'd suggest you retract your accusation and give Witch Doctor an apology for being such a dumbass.

This made the Obama Shrunken Head mug racist

Quote:

On 2012-10-27 13:16, The Witch Doctor wrote:
Hey Chris and ever one else
He is about 9" tall and holds 13 oz of Drink.

He will come with a special Recipe from the Witch Doctor himself " Jungle Juice"

8oz of Orange Juice
3oz Dark Rum (bottom Shelf)
2oz coconut Juice
1/2 Banana
over ice

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-28 1:29 pm   Permalink

This why TC has a no Politics rule!

Politics is BAD, mmkay!
It makes people stupid, mmkay!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-10-29 06:47 am   Permalink

My topic search on TC reveals no fewer than 4060 references to the word "jungle." A few self-appointed humor police need to find something more productive to do.

Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-29 08:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-29 06:47, White Devil wrote:
My topic search on TC reveals no fewer than 4060 references to the word "jungle." A few self-appointed humor police need to find something more productive to do.

Are you truly that ignorant? I grew up surrounded by people like you who thought racist jokes were "humor". I took a lot of it and didn't say anything. Those days are gone and though I don't feel the need to go on much more in these threads, I will say that you and your buddy Witch Doctor really need to join us in 2012. Unfortunately,there seems to be a need for a racist humor police. This isn't even about politics anymore, it's about human decency. I hope someday that you and WD can see why you were wrong.

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
White Devil
Deleted

Posted: 2012-10-29 08:29 am   Permalink

Quote:
I hope someday that you and WD can see why you were wrong.

I see why I was wrong to vote for Obama in the Democratic primary of 2008 because I was afraid of a Hilary Clinton administration, but aside from that the only wrong I see here is the hypocrisy of TC posters hurling accusations of bigotry and making Nazi inferences, then retreating behind the moderators' skirts against politically-oriented posts. I have no racial guilt that makes me refrain from guffawing out loud at anyone--dark-skinned or not--who bears a little mockery coming their way. The only intolerance on display here is that of the PC TC.

Apparently some of you need a little privacy while your give yourself strokes for your sterling virtues, so I've created a thread in the Bilge where you can pat yourselves wherever you like to your hearts' content.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=44240&forum=13&start=last&

[ This Message was edited by: White Devil 2012-10-29 10:09 ]

Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-29 10:46 am   Permalink

It's really time to drop the politics, you can find (not referring to any one person) plenty of places online
to continue the culture of divisiveness & polarization that has crippled the intellect of this country.

Tiki Central should be the one place we can go to escape such nonsense.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ted tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-29 11:31 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-29 08:29, White Devil wrote:
Quote:
I hope someday that you and WD can see why you were wrong.

I see why I was wrong to vote for Obama in the Democratic primary of 2008 because I was afraid of a Hilary Clinton administration,
[ This Message was edited by: White Devil 2012-10-29 10:09 ]

Wow. Now you're a woman hater. The gift that keeps on giving. Please keep posting.

View Profile of ted tiki Send a personal message to ted tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-29 11:38 am   Permalink

Come on already, enough with the politics!

lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-29 11:52 am   Permalink

I agree with ATP. I am constantly bombarded with commercials, ads, protests and signs trying to make me vote for or against someone. It has no place here and it is ruining TC.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation