FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Three Dots and a Dash, Chicago, IL (bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Three Dots and a Dash, Chicago, IL (bar)
Kill Devil
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-26 10:19 am   Permalink

Cool!!! Hope I can make it and have the Bum sign my already battered copy.

View Profile of Kill Devil Send a personal message to Kill Devil      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
randomcha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-07 12:31 pm   Permalink

Here's another reason why you should come to Jeff "Beachbum" Berry's book party on Sunday: yours truly will be the DJ! I've put together a solid 4-hour mix that'll help get you in that tropical island mood. Here's a taste--hope to see you there (and please introduce yourself!)

spoti.fi/1g5FBCe

View Profile of randomcha Send a personal message to randomcha  Email randomcha Goto the website of randomcha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-07 12:53 pm   Permalink

So glad I stumbled on this!
I'll be in Chicago for one day only, Sunday!
Long story but it's a day full of: Robie House, Chef Shangri-La, Hale Kahiki, Sky Deck, Superdawg and Three Dots and a Dash!

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ragbag Comics
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-08 11:26 am   Permalink

Glad to hear you'll be around, Pauly, and they picked a good one for DJ-ing, Rob!

We're definitely planning to come out and hoping it won't be a mob scene.

Fortunately I think the typical crowd at Three Dots probably won't have much interest in this,
leaving plenty of room for the rest of us.

Plus Sundays there tend to be pretty low key.

Lookin' forward to it!

--Pete

View Profile of Ragbag Comics Send a personal message to Ragbag Comics  Goto the website of Ragbag Comics     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kill Devil
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-11 08:40 am   Permalink

Anybody here make the scene??? Hope it was well attended, I'd love to see the Bum come back sometime to guest bartend, that'd be awesome!

View Profile of Kill Devil Send a personal message to Kill Devil      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-11 2:04 pm   Permalink

i made it out there sunday- got see the beach bum and company. good scene, not too crowded but full. had some great drinks off the new menu of drinks right outta the book. book is great, nice addition to the collection and good to see berry again. At one point he spoke for about 30 minutes on the book, the history of tiki drinks and vintage chicago tiki establishments. good stuff.

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2014-03-11 14:05 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation