Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New manager at Forbidden Island
New manager at Forbidden Island
Molokai Mike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-02 09:38 am   Permalink

In the tradition of our past "Imbibe" featured managers, we proudly present our latest tiki chief, whose also had his cocktails featured in the cocktail culture glossy. Wanna take a guess?

..or stop by next week and say hi!

View Profile of Molokai Mike Send a personal message to Molokai Mike  Email Molokai Mike Goto the website of Molokai Mike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-03 4:27 pm   Permalink

He looks to be a studly man. A powerful man. A man who can make me a fine cocktail.

My guess is...

I got nothin.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-09-03 5:30 pm   Permalink

Congratulations to the mysterious leader of the bar.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo stu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-03 5:42 pm   Permalink

Some say..he can light a lava bowl with his eyes...and rum only makes him hungry for spam. All we know is, HE'S CALLED THE TIKI STIG!!

View Profile of bamboo stu Send a personal message to bamboo stu  Goto the website of bamboo stu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-03 5:43 pm   Permalink

Is it Jim Belushi?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-03 6:25 pm   Permalink

Mark Holt ??

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-03 7:39 pm   Permalink

Rugby Matt?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brice
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-09-05 2:29 pm   Permalink

It is me...Paradise Brice from Okolemaluna tiki lounge. I'm so honored Michael Thanos chose me to be the new Manager of FI. Come by tonight and say hello!

View Profile of Brice Send a personal message to Brice      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-05 2:47 pm   Permalink

Hey that's the place that Tonga Tom and Sherriyaki spend EVERY night of their Hawaiian vacation at.

If your drinks are good enough for those 2 discerning rummies then that's good enough for me.

See you on Oct 7th !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brice
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-09-05 3:02 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to seeing you Tiki Central folks at FI tonight!

View Profile of Brice Send a personal message to Brice      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
chiwito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-07 07:00 am   Permalink

Came by last night but you were too busy running the kitchen for me to introduce myself. Besides, I was mostly outside, since I had the scruffs with me. No worries, I'll be there plenty this weekend. Congrats to you on a great new gig, and to Michael on what seems likely to be an excellent new hire. Bummed that I never made it to Hawaii to check out Okolemaluna.

Chiwito

View Profile of chiwito Send a personal message to chiwito  Email chiwito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation