FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tikiyaki Orchestra Nov 17th - ED-A THON - ON SALE NOW !!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tikiyaki Orchestra Nov 17th - ED-A THON - ON SALE NOW !!!
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-13 9:15 pm   Permalink

I can't believe that this is not sold out yet.

Come on people, lets all come out in support of our fellow tiki peep in need of help.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-13 10:24 pm   Permalink

What he said....

We have a great show lined up.....the Smokin Menehunes, Crazy Al AND Tehani....

Tons of great art auctions and raffle prizes plus Dons food and cocktails....it will be a killer night !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 07:50 am   Permalink

We are seeing some pretty cool stuff for the auction and raffle. Any other artist going to give us peek at the goodies?

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiPops
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 08:52 am   Permalink

This is going to be a great event. Here is a lamp I have donated to the auction.

See ya Saturday!!

View Profile of TikiPops Send a personal message to TikiPops  Email TikiPops     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 11:05 am   Permalink

Awesome Tiki Pops...Thanx !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 12:35 pm   Permalink

Up For Auction :

I'm putting up my original keyboard stand, which is a Bamboo Ben bar I used for several Tikiyaki shows early, back in the day.

The logo isnt on there anymore, but the tiki still is. Use it for a bar at parties etc or just a cool shelf for displaying your tiki collectibles.

Classic Bamboo Ben, fronted with Red Velvet....classy ! It will be signed by the whole band on the back.

This bar was my keyboard stand for a number of shows, including Tiki Invasion II, Bahooka, Don's etc.... It also appears in our "Mai Tais on the Moon" video.

Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 4:40 pm   Permalink

Here is my donation piece for the Ed-A-Thon.

"Tiki Two Face"
Original drawing

I won't be able to make the event this Saturday. Hope you raise lots of money. Cheers!

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 10:11 pm   Permalink

Reminder,
I will be donating a DJ at the place of your choice/party/bar.
2 to 6 hours.

Jim should it be in a raffle or in a Auction?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 10:17 pm   Permalink

Just got back from Otto's...he has gladly donated a mug from 2009 Tiki Oasis

AND

A mug from 2010

For raffle/auction

NorCal representing

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikival

Posted: 2012-11-15 12:15 am   Permalink

Here's another raffle item for Saturday, a "cocktail apron":

Perfect for either chef or bartender.

And don't forget to bid on the custom made, sewn-to-order dress on Saturday. Give 'til it hurts!

Val

View Profile of tikival Send a personal message to tikival      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-15 12:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-14 22:11, bigtikidude wrote:
Reminder,
I will be donating a DJ at the place of your choice/party/bar.
2 to 6 hours.

Jim should it be in a raffle or in a Auction?

Jeff(btd)

Up to you Jeff...raffle prizes are pretty much $30 or less...anything above that is for Auction.

Most generous , thanx !

Doug Horne - Stellar, as usual !
Val....great apron !
Otto....2 Mugs !!! Thanx !!!
Wow.....can't wait for Saturday.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiyaki 2012-11-15 00:32 ]

dibroc
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-15 08:34 am   Permalink

As Jim stated above please print and bring your Pay Pal invoice, this is your ticket. This not only helps the volunteers at the door but speeds up the process of getting everyone in for the show.

After you check in, get a wrist band and find your seats you will be able view the items, buy your raffle tickets & place your bids in the Hidden Village.

View Profile of dibroc Send a personal message to dibroc      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-15 10:10 am   Permalink

If you can't make the event or would like to make a donation directly to Eddie go to: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=IjagFdBkK-c3WPFEVpVw42UGGuq7KhEnWBSurWQPh45-8SFFjJD2XpnGIoi&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0b7e678a25d883d0fa72c947f193f8fd
WooHoo....Let's Show Eddie The Spirit of The Ohana!

[ This Message was edited by: woohoowahine 2012-11-15 11:07 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-15 11:34 am   Permalink

hey all,
i unfortunately am performing in palm springs on saturday and sunday and cannot get out of my commitments. i will unfortunately not be able to attend ed-a-thon. please do bid on the martini kings 7 pack of our best releases at ed-a-thon!. of course all proceeds help the cause.
eddie is a great cat so please pass all good vibes his way!
tony

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-15 3:28 pm   Permalink

Great items everyone, Jeremy and I are donating Tonga Hut Orange and Black Mug number 1 and and Green Number 1. This is a great event, the tonga Hut is proud to be part of it

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation