FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Baby dolphin wanted, small and stuffed!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Baby dolphin wanted, small and stuffed!
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 02:20 am   Permalink

I'm looking for a taxidermized baby dolphin to hang in my tiki room. I would prefer it freshly killed and the cuter the better. Money is no object. Please e-mail me if you have any idea where I can find this.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 06:55 am   Permalink

I want one too!!!!!!!!!!
I would like the meat as well. I hear it taste like TUNA!

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 07:58 am   Permalink

Lucky,

"Who's taken pictures of Little Richard!"

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 11:26 am   Permalink

I have a recipe for an apple-raisin stuffing that goes great with Dolphin.....

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 12:15 pm   Permalink

Mmmmm! That sounds like it would go well with my recipe for Baby Harp Seal Club Sandwich!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 12:42 pm   Permalink

You haven't lived until you've had White Bengal Tartare.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 12:56 pm   Permalink

Is that Tuna safe dolphin?

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 1:06 pm   Permalink

I've always been up for having a stuffed dick-end for my home Tiki bar. Looks like I'm spoilt for choice these days!

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 2:20 pm   Permalink

...you could always stuff it with herbs and cheese like a stuffed mushroom...

View Profile of mattfink Send a personal message to mattfink  Email mattfink Goto the website of mattfink     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 2:50 pm   Permalink

Matt are you refering to the dick-end, whatever the hell that is, that old Woody is wanting or the dolphin?

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 4:04 pm   Permalink

Geeze, I thought I was being funny! You guys is hi-lar-ious! I love Litlle Richard. 'I'm gonna tell Aunt Mary, 'bout Uncle John..."

But really, where can I find a baby dolphin.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-24 7:19 pm   Permalink

you guys are a total crack up!. now this is the kind of gentle humor that we all need!.You see, as a newbie to T.C., I tried to keep it light, semi clever and never profane. Now as far as my southern bretheren is concerned......

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-25 07:03 am   Permalink

We eat dolphins here all the time, and the babies are called chicks (and sometimes popcorn). Blackened dolphin on a Ceasar Salad is QUITE yummy and tastes better than tuna!..............OH! You mean porposes! You are a very baaaad man

[ This Message was edited by: Rattiki on 2003-06-25 07:03 ]

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mattfink
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-25 08:23 am   Permalink

I was referring to Trader Woody's dick-end...whatever that is....lol!!!

SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-25 10:55 am   Permalink

You can't really cook them too much or they get rubbery. Try Dolphi-Sashimi or Spicy Dolphin Cut Rolls. mmmm good!

I can't believe I contributed to this one.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation