FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Baby dolphin wanted, small and stuffed!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Baby dolphin wanted, small and stuffed!
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-28 11:54 pm   Permalink

I can't let this thread just fade away so here is a hot rumor. One of the big names on tiki central has purchased a stuffed sea turtle about a month ago and is now scared to fess up(as any sane person would be around here).........who could it be??????????????

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
emspace
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-29 10:57 am   Permalink

Hmm, wasn't me - I only have so much money, and most of it goes for Blue Whale sashimi. Mmm, buttery texture and flavor! Baby Oliver loves it too, it's kind to tender newborn tummies!

, emspace.

View Profile of emspace Send a personal message to emspace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-01 9:52 pm   Permalink

Maybe this was mentioned in another "stuffed" thread and maybe it's not that uncommon BUT: Here in Seacattle there's a restaurant with a bar named the Whale Maker. In the bar they have a dried/stuffed "whale maker" on display. I don't think most the patrons realize what it is. It's not too interesting looking, but then I'm not a lady whale.

[Edited by woofmutt who realized he put "to" where"too" should have been]

[ This Message was edited by: woofmutt on 2003-07-01 21:55 ]

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 09:00 am   Permalink

A few years ago my dad was invited onto this old rich guys private boat, and as they were sitting at the boats bar, the rich guy pointed out the smooth flawless leather that covered the bars stools and asked my dad if he could guess what the leather was. The leather turned out to be a sperm whales foreskin.

But the best whale whanger story i know is, the National Museum of Scotyland prides its self on its 300yr history so they have this display of the first objects that made up the museums original collection and the oldest surviving exhibit they have is this five foot long dried whales dick.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-02 9:13 pm   Permalink

where did they find a rabbi in scotland and how did they get the whale to sit still?

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation