FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events San Diego Vintage Flea Market, March 10th NEW DATE!!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
San Diego Vintage Flea Market, March 10th NEW DATE!!!!
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-18 10:40 pm   Permalink

WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

San Diego's only vintage and vintage inspired flea market. Big things are happening! On Sunday, March 10th at the Heartland Masonic Lodge located at 695 Ballantyne St in El Cajon.

Vendors - If you are interested in vending at the San Diego Vintage Flea Market, please feel free to email
SDVintageFleaMarket@yahoo.com for more information. We're looking for vintage, vintage inspired, tiki, midcentury modern, clothing, furniture, accessories, home goods, etc.

Patrons - So far we have a couple of really amazing vendors for you to check out and adding more as we get closer. Plus, DJ Fast Eddie will spinning rockabilly tunes all day long. So, come out and join us!

For more information see us on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/SDVintageFleaMarket

[ This Message was edited by: Derek Mitchell 2013-01-16 21:06 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Derek Mitchell 2013-01-16 21:06 ]

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-24 8:45 pm   Permalink

We have a bunch of great vendors already, but are always looking for more. Let us know if you'd like to vend.

[ This Message was edited by: Derek Mitchell 2012-09-24 21:03 ]

View Profile of Derek Mitchell Send a personal message to Derek Mitchell  Email Derek Mitchell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
marion-n-brad
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-09-25 08:43 am   Permalink

Marion and i will be there for sure!

View Profile of marion-n-brad Send a personal message to marion-n-brad      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-10 12:01 pm   Permalink

And we will see you there.

Just an update to let you know, if you would like to vend, Oct. 15th is the last day for the $40/$65 booths, after that it goes up to $50/$75.

Please get an E-mail to the link above and we'll get you the paperwork right away.

Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-10 7:56 pm   Permalink

Tempting.....

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-10 10:00 pm   Permalink

You should. Haha

Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-11-04 09:13 am   Permalink

2 weeks from today, tell your friends about it!!!!

Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-16 8:54 pm   Permalink

This weekend, Sunday. I will have some tiki mugs, Hawaiian shirts and LP records for sale. Even a Trader Vic's Lady cocktail glass. Or two.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bay Park Buzzy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-18 10:59 am   Permalink

Great event! Head out there if you can. Lot's of good stuff to be had. I'm really glad I went.
Nice meeting you Derek. Hope you can make this a regular thing, and Thanks for the Buzz's mug, Gavin!

Buzzy Out!

View Profile of Bay Park Buzzy Send a personal message to Bay Park Buzzy  Email Bay Park Buzzy Goto the website of Bay Park Buzzy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-11-19 08:02 am   Permalink

Huge thanks to everyone that came out!!!! Had a great time yesterday at the flea market. we had some great tiki, vintage and food vendors. The 3 food vendors(along with a food truck) sold out by 1.

Good to meet you too Buzz, and good to see Scott, Eric and the rest of the tiki gang.

Next one will be in about 3-4 months, stay tuned for details.

Derek Mitchell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-16 9:08 pm   Permalink

And with that we are back!!!!!!!!

Next one to be held on March 10th, same place, same time.

If you or someone you know would like to be a vendor, send us an e-mail and we'll get you out the packet.

Thanks and hope to see you on the 10th!!!!!!!!!!

skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-16 10:12 pm   Permalink

I'll be there!

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-01 10:11 pm   Permalink

This is coming up soon. We hope to see some of the locals come out.

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hellbilly1932
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-03 12:39 pm   Permalink

We'll be there!

View Profile of hellbilly1932 Send a personal message to hellbilly1932      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-05 7:30 pm   Permalink

Drat! I was really hoping to make it to the next one of these, especially since it's so close to my house! Missed the first one because we were out of town, and now I'll likely miss this one due to the Bahooka deadline. I'd like to be home for the sale but know I'd regret missing my last Bahooka/Rufus vist opportunity too much.

Good luck with it; hopefully the 3rd time will be the charm for me.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation