FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Etsy: Moai Lava Bowl for sell (handmade one of a kind)
Etsy: Moai Lava Bowl for sell (handmade one of a kind)
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-09-24 4:22 pm   Permalink

Hey all.

I decided it was about time to try and start offering up some wares.
I'm also VERY willing to do custom stuff if someone within the community just wants to contact me. Basically thrown or handbuilt cone 10 stoneware one offs. (no slipcasting)

I've just listed my second handmade lava bowl here... It has 4 carved Moai around the exterior, it holds about 24 oz of drink/ice and the volcano hold about 1 oz of rum to light. The volcano has two straw holes so it's good for quiet and intimate settings
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111764615/moai-lava-bowl

-edit, added my etsy shop link, no more ebay

[ This Message was edited by: Badd Tiki 2012-10-10 08:58 ]

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-06 3:48 pm   Permalink

Sold the Sake set.

Going to start listing things on my Etsy shop now that it is open. The lava bowl is up for another round on ebay so it'll be on etsy if it doesn't sell within a week.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnezCeramics

View Profile of Badd Tiki Send a personal message to Badd Tiki  Goto the website of Badd Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-10 08:58 am   Permalink

Just a bump, I now am listing on Etsy instead of ebay and the Moai Bowl is there.

Badd Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-25 1:09 pm   Permalink

Price dropped to $20 for Xmas season

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation