FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Body Glove Tiki Mugs, limited edition set . see pg 3
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Body Glove Tiki Mugs, limited edition set . see pg 3
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-01 4:17 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Happy October! I've recently started working with an underground skate board company in LA. They create limited edition skate decks with my tiki art on them. This is the latest. The skate company has 1 (one!) up for sale on E-bay. Here's the Link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/230858426622?item=230858426622&ViewItem=

Here's a pic of the new Board : it features my painting "Hawaii-Ween".
These Skate Decks come with hardware to hang them on the wall like art. And they look darned cool! Here's a photo of one of the previous boards - THIS IS NOT THE NEW BOARD - I don't even have a proper photo of it yet. You have to go to the E-bay listing to see it close up. (sorry)

(actual photo from a swanky art gallery in LA)
See? Swanky Skate Art!

If you miss out on the E-bay sale, the only other place that I really know you can get these planks is at my "Home" gallery here in Kailua-Kona Hawaii. Why? Because to get these boards from the Skate Board company in LA you have to be some kinda' hard core Skate Punk or some-such and know who and where. Hey, I did say they were a "Underground" skate company, right. I know, sorry , but I think it's sort of cool to make something that's rare and hard to find. It's ART!

So, for those of us who are not hard core skate-punks I got a few boards shipped to me here in Hawaii, and have them at my local gallery. Last time I checked they have a few boards left in a variety of cool low-brow art designs, but you'll have to inquire which ones they have. Happy Halloween Hunting!:
Here's the gallery info:
http://www.wylandbigisland.com/
Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1782
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Toll Free – (888) 435-6612

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-05-13 23:17 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-18 03:20 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

HAPPY "HAWAII-WEEN!"

"Hawaii-Ween"
Full sized as the original, gallery wrapped / ready to hang -signed, limited edition Giclee on Canvas museum quality!
Special Hawaii-Ween price! (one tribe member is thinking bout it, if he don't grab it by tomorrow it's up for grabs!
Give me a personal message if you like!

Big ALOHA!
Brad Tiki-Shark Parker

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-20 11:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Seeking art for your tiki lounge?
The "LURID" Tiki Art of Brad Tiki-Shark Parker is featured this month at an ART Show at the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery this October 26th.

More information can be surfed at this web site:
http://www.wylandbigisland.com/monthly_specials.html
Hope 2 C U There!
Aloha
Tiki Shark

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-23 02:53 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
5 DAYS till HAWAII-WEEN!

This Friday is "HAWAII-WEEN" here at the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery on da' BIG ISLAND!

Check out the "radio Spot" on my face book page !
http://www.facebook.com/bradtikisharkparker?ref=tn_tnmn

This is a weird N wild event, first ever!
Tikis & Jack-o-Lanterns!
Menehunes & Hobgoblins!
Booze & Halloween candy!
Live painting on frighteningly unfinished paintings!

My latest piece - a portrait of the "Body Glove Sea Creature" -you'll see it all roughed in, unfinished looking, and half way to being done (EEK! - Talk about scary!)
Be showing the short award winning film made by "Body Glove"
U can check it out here: http://surf.transworld.net/1000151561/videos/imaginarium-body-gloves-the-disappearance/

It'll all happen this A-Lo-Ha Friday - Oct 26th at:
The Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email – artexpert@hawaii.rr.com

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-23 04:02 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
4 DAYZ TILL "HAWAII-WEEN"!

75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email –
artexpert@hawaii.rr.com — with Wyland Hawaii at Wyland Hawaii.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-30 02:12 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The Full Moon raises out of the jungle as the menehunes, ghosts and witches all come out to party.

We had a great time Friday night at the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery for the big "Hawaii-Ween" art event!
Go check out the photos on my "event" thread on TC:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42660&forum=4&start=15&24
We had a blast! (as u can see form the photos)
Check the gallery - "Hawaii-Ween" sale prices still going on!
Find the tricks N' treats N' tikis at:
"Hawaii-Ween" - the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery!
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email – jillw@WylandBigIsland.com

Lusting for more?
WELL tiki tribe... if you're hungry for MORE Hawaiian tiki-fied Trick or TREATS? Need a heap of "Hawaii-ween" things? Dig-it cool Cat & Kittens! Go eye-ball my Hawaiian friend and inspirational fellow artist's Sam' Campos "Dragon Fly project"; Here's an supernatural-sample of his wild-world of martial-art-monsters, & motorcycles, & Menehunes, & shark-spirits, & demons, & guardian Hawaiian-heroes, & awesome 'aumakua (Hawaiian animal spirits), and stuff on the you-tube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaY-HT7rYRY

Big ALOHA!
HAppy All Hallows Eve!
Tiki - Shark

www.tikishark.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-10-30 03:55 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-05 12:20 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Me and a tiki art collector by the Wyland Kona gallery. (er... nice art, bad teeth!)

The pop-surreal section...

Tiki vs Godzilla at the Wyland...

The big beautiful gallery - I'm always honored to have been invited into such a nice art space.

Here's my wall...

If you are in Kona, or on da' net...please drop on in!

75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email –
jillw@WylandBigIsland.com
http://www.WylandBigIsland.com

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-11-05 18:29 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-05 11:32 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!~
Ok, to get through the "Post-Halloween Depression" I'm in, I decided to pretend Halloween isn't over until I say it's over.
So! Lookie! All the way from the mysterious "Halloween Island"...

Kustom Tiki Art Skate Decks on Sale for HALLOWEEN!

DECKS Come with Hardware to hang on the wall - SWANKY!

"HAWAII-WEEN" & "TIGER SHARK SURFING"

OF COURSE, BECAUSE IT'S STILL HALLOWEEN, THIS SKATE DECK IS THE ONE TO GET, (IF YA' ASK ME)
Photos are a bit shinny because there is a protective plastic wrap around each board.
It was used as the web site art for "Tales to Terrify"- a way-cool pod cast with readings of horror fiction. Check it out here
http://talestoterrify.com/
So Happy Halloween (STILL) Tiki Tribe!
I take Pay Pal,
And the longer HALLOWEEN goes on, the more likely you can sweet talk me into giving you a really great deal on these decks! I talkin' like maybe $100! Of course shipping & Handling from the exotic tropic volcanic "Halloween Island" is about $40 or so depending where you want it shipped.

Big ALOHA!
B~

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2012-11-05 23:52 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-06 3:20 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
If you find yourself in the exotic southern hemisphere of the Pacific Ocean, please visit KUSTOM LANE!
Tony has been a huge supporter of my art, and is my sole rep down-under.
more info here.
http://www.kustomlane.com/bradparker.htm

ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-07 12:28 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
KUSTOM SKATE DECKS!

To you from "Halloween Island"!

Ask me about "sale prices" before "Halloween Island" changes totally back into the "Big Island", and I turn back into...

Decks come with hard wear to hang on da wall.
ALOHA!
Brad

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-08 9:28 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Do you DIG Tiki Art?

"Diga Diga Doo"
Giclee on Canvas

Check out the wide assortment of Brad Tiki-Shark Parker Art at...
the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery!
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email –

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-11 6:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

Check out the swank new display stand for my Kustom Skate Decks created by the fine art experts a the Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email -
Email – artexpert@hawaii.rr.com

These puppies are the perfect unique tiki-art for that home grown Tiki-Bar in your home! Check out the Wyland Kona Oceanfront gallery, they have terrific purchase plans, and one-of-a-kind art pieces from me. They are one of only three Galleries I work with (in the whole world). This is the best gallery in my small Hawaiian town where I live, here on the Big Island of Hawaii - owned by a great fella, Mark Hanna, who gave me wall space when most other galleries here in Hawaii told me my work was too "out there" or "Weird"... lowbrow art, and Tiki-Art just WOULD NOT SELL in Hawaii to the tourists. (Wha?!) They wanted main stream stuff... dolphins, whales, turtles, flowers, landscapes, sea scape's, etc... but, Mark Hanna believed in my work back when hardly any other galleries did. Now, it's different, and I've turned down offers to be in large chain galleries... I don't want to be everywhere... I like being in a local gallery, that carries Local art from local artist's. If you travel 1000s of miles to a remote island, you should find something special you cannot find anywhere else. And Mark has made his "Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery" just that kind of special place. Thanks Mark, and mahalo to everyone else at the Wyland Big Island gallery, MAHALO PLENTY and thanks for your support and aloha.
B~

[ This Message was edited by: tiki shark art 2013-01-11 20:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-01-11 20:19 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-21 9:07 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
Just had a last detailed meticulous check of the original of "Secret Cove" before it is shipped to it's new home.

An Art Patron / Rock Musician on the west coast. (?!) I'm must a confess I'm a fan, and I'm real happy that it's going to such a swanky location, and that these totally swanky cool folks are so excited about owning it.
It's the last original I had up for sale. Usually I don't have any original art around, they leave as soon as I can paint 'em. That makes me feel happy. Some artist hate letting go of their "children" and I totally get that too. However, now I feel I want others to enjoy my art. I mean, How would I have ever known the joy of seeing my favorite artist's work unless they had let their art go out into the world? Art is for the world...it's gotta get out there and do it's "art thing".
Anyways, out they go, as fast as I do 'em... usually. But, this one was higher priced, and it took longer then I was used to before it sold. I got a little freaked...I wasn't used to that. I confess I feel better when I know all my original art is sold- and is out in the world being enjoyed by some art patron- somewhere... I always hope for a cool home tiki bar, a swanky mid century pad preferably during a cocktail party... makes me feel validated as an artist. I get nervous when things sit around and don't move!

So... now nothing I gots nothing on hand that is not slated for sale until the BIG art show - it's coming in. The 2014 art show at: La Luz de Jesus Gallery, the birthplace of Low -Brow Art, in Los Angeles - huge thank you to gallery owner and the art movement's father, Billy Shire!!
Big ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-01-21 21:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-01-21 21:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-01-21 21:16 ]

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-02 5:42 pm   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!

Some art patrons on vacation from the mainland to the Big Island got a signed Tiger Shark Surfing" Skate Deck!
Big Mahalo Martin & Lisa! We had a blast hanging out with you the last couple of days~ safe journey home!
B~

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-03 04:07 am   Permalink

ALOHA TIKI TRIBE!
going through some sketch books I found this gem. I know there are those of the tiki tribe who LOVE the pencil drawings...well, this is one that I forgot about...

"Tiki of da' Skulls"
original pencil on paper
$50.00 USD
$5 S&H
I take pay pal ...
Personal message me. First come first gets the original drawing!
ALOHA!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation