FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Body Glove Tiki Mugs, limited edition set . see pg 3
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Body Glove Tiki Mugs, limited edition set . see pg 3
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-21 10:26 pm   Permalink

aloha tiki tribe!
I'm working on a commissioned painting. and have done a pencil study that I'll now put up for sale - instead of shelling out a few thousand coconuts for an original piece of Tiki-Shark art, here's an original pencila stud for much less.

"Two Tiki's
Pencil study
$100.00

I take pay pal. There's only one, so first come first serve. Personal message me.
Big Aloha!
Brad Tiki-Shark Parker

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-23 03:09 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
BODY GLOVE 60 year Anniversary / Sea Creature Tiki-Mug set release party!
Oct 24th & 25th. 2013-
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii!! - yeah, the live active volcanic island paradise ruled by Madam Pele way out here in the middle of the mighty Blue Pacific! TIKI -rific!
First night is at the Royal Kona Resort, 2nd night is at the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery (and is our 2nd annual "Hawaii-Ween! Event!" there)
The mugs ...

#1 The Body Glove 60 year Anniversary Mug

#2 The "Shark-Tiki" tiki mug

and #3 "The Body Glove Sea Creature!"
All the mugs were based on designs by Brad Tiki-Shark Parker, and are based on his "Tiki Art" painting

"The Body Glove Sea Creature"
Acrylic on canvas
24" x 30"
Art prints will be for sale, as well as a ALL new collectible limited edition special "Event poster" -something to get autographed at this unique event, by the Owners of Body Glove, by Me: The Artist, Get photos with the Sea Creature Itself!, maybe the live music of Henry Kopono, and even Dog the Bounty Hunter (we're still working out details with local clebs.) ...and perhaps a red carpet screening of a full length feature of "The Disappearance!" Yep! It's also the big 2nd Annual "Hawaii-Ween" shin-dig: "The Kreatre Komes to Kona!"

The Painting was inspired by the Body Glove short surf film "The Disappearance"

- a short film made my buddy: Body Glove (Pro- Surfer/writer/director) Greg Browning, for the Trans-World Surf Film contest, and it won first place! - & then traveled the film fest circit and won more awards!
Here's the fright flick:
http://surf.transworld.net/1000151561/videos/imaginarium-body-gloves-the-disappearance/
After that you can change your surf-shorts, and watch the "making of..." here: http://surf.transworld.net/1000151677/videos/imaginarium-behind-the-scenes-with-body-glove/

Come to the event, get your mugs signed by the owners of Body Glove, the film makers, a photo with the Sea Creature, your "Limited edition event poster" autographed by every one, a tee shirt... all kinds of fun!

OR....If you want to pre-order the mug sets, or an limited edition art print please contact:
You can find them here:
Wyland Kona Oceanfront Gallery
75-5770 Alii Dr
Kailua Kona, HI 96740-1782
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Toll Free – (888) 435-6612
Email – jillW@Wyland BigIsland
ALOHA!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2013-04-23 03:14 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-13 11:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

This is a dream project. Talk about "Enjoying the journey" Everything about this was fun so far. I just sat down and decided I was going to make the Tiki-Mugs I always wanted to have. So far, with the help of some great people at Tiki Farm, and my agent, and the Royal Kona Resort, and the Wyland Kona Ocean Front Gallery, the Tiki-Mugs are even better than I was hoping for.

This is the 60th year anniversary of surf brand Body Glove - So I designed a Tiki-Mug to honor that lifetime of good California surfing history!

Body Glove also won first place in a surf film contest when Greg Browning, Body Glove's pro-surfer turned film maker, made a short film called "The Disappearance" about a surf team looking for the perfect wave, but find a sea creature instead.

Then I made one more - "The Shark-Tiki" tiki-mug to make a limited edition set of 3. They will be for sale at this link:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42660&forum=4&start=30&33

Limited edition my tiki brothers and sisters so.... they are going fast! If you want to preorder, do it, do it here:
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email – jillW@Wyland BigIsland
ALOHA!

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-15 6:15 pm   Permalink

aloha tiki tribe!
Here's the next look see at the Body Glove Tiki Mug set. Colors and glazes worked up by TIKI FARM (THANKS HOLDEN!).. or at least two of the the 3... the last one is the SEA CREATURE!

....If you want to pre-order the mug sets, or an limited edition art print please contact:
You can find them here:
75-5770 Alii Dr
Phone – (808) 334-0037
Email –
jillW@WylandBigIsland

Check out the release party in October! http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=42660&forum=4&start=30&31
ALOHA

Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-15 6:31 pm   Permalink

Great to see all yr detailing

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation