FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Hukilau 2013 Official Thread and Announcement
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
The Hukilau 2013 Official Thread and Announcement
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-09 08:32 am   Permalink

Aloha, Hukilau 2013 Passengers!

We are proud to announce that tickets are now on sale for HUKILAU 2013 and you may now book your stateroom aboard the Yankee Clipper!

http://www.thehukilau.com

Join us for a fabulous vintage weekend of Polynesian Pop paradise, as we sail away on an adventure full of Tiki, rum-soaked cocktails, sunshine, music, the glorious Mai-Kai, mermaids and more. Whether you're relaxed and lazy or livin' it up, The Hukilau has just the right brand of fun for you! Experience The Yankee Clipper with its sunny decks, our beautifully decorated Tiki Treasures Bazaar, air conditioned state rooms and a fantastic swimming pool! Grab a friend and a cocktail for our many activities such as a Savage Live Tiki Carving, Hip Swaying Hula Lessons, Cocktail Symposiums, Taboo Tattoo Tales, Shuffleboard Shenanigans and much, much more!!

We are now ready to schedule your reservations for the Yankee Clipper (The Sheraton Beach Hotel). Just follow the link below! Our rate with the Clipper starts at an affordale $119 per night! The Official Hukilau Welcome Aboard Bags will only be given to those guests that stay at the Yankee Clipper.

We look forward to setting sail with you June 6-9, 2013!

[url=http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=124][/ur

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-11 6:00 pm   Permalink

I wanted to book the second I got the email. The wahine said no. I said by the end of the month.

Hopefully I'll win.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-12 08:59 am   Permalink

i hope you win too :)

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moai Mike
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-11-07 5:29 pm   Permalink

My wife and I have booked a room on board the Yankee Clipper and purchased tickets! Anyone else from San Diego goin?

View Profile of Moai Mike Send a personal message to Moai Mike      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-07 6:31 pm   Permalink

Glad to have you guys aboard Mike! Will be a stellar year!!

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zerostreet
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-13 09:22 am   Permalink

Tiki Tower will be vending again! Looking forward to my 3rd Hukilau!

View Profile of zerostreet Send a personal message to zerostreet  Email zerostreet Goto the website of zerostreet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beelzebozo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-13 8:41 pm   Permalink

Still, no swank bastards?

View Profile of beelzebozo Send a personal message to beelzebozo  Email beelzebozo Goto the website of beelzebozo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-14 11:47 am   Permalink

Mahalo, Tiki Tower!!! We can't wait to see all your treasures!

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-26 05:44 am   Permalink

I posted a long message that somehow got lost, so I'll make it brief.

Your site has been hijacked since at least the announcement t. I've used tons of different devices, phones, tablets, desktops, laptops, and it's always something different. Might want to check on that.

Also, I'm still sad that I didn't end up getting the mai tai glasses.

However, I am very, very excited to finally come down for my first Hukilau! Huzzah!!

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2012-11-26 13:51 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-26 12:49 pm   Permalink

Hi Hale Tiki,

We have high security on the site. If you are seeing some type of problem please send a screenshot to
tiki_kiliki@tikikiliki.com so we can check it out on our end. Thanks so much!

Glad you'll be joining us this year!!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-26 7:45 pm   Permalink

Barb and I want to make this great event this year.
Fingers crossed.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 12:06 pm   Permalink

I just love that logo.

I was looking at old Hukilau mugs, and I can't WAAAAAIIIITTTT to see the 2013 mug!!! January can't come fast enough to find out more!

finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 2:27 pm   Permalink

Just booked my hotel stay at the Clipper. Can't wait!!

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-07 10:54 am   Permalink

surf soul tiki will be there...

carving, vending, and drinking.

is the hukilau dog friendly? lol...

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-08 09:05 am   Permalink

Aloha Hukilau passengers (and potential passengers),

The updated TheHukilau.com website launched today and a new Travel Bulletin was distributed with lots of new info about the event.

Here are the highlights. The Hukilau 2013 in Fort Lauderdale on June 6-9 will include:

* The First U.S. appearance by xtahuele, an exotica band from Sweden.

* Mr. Ho's Orchestrotica Quartet from Boston.

* The Hula Girls from California.

* The Intoxicators from Tallahassee.

* Ding Dong Devils from California.

* An all new symposium by Jeff "Beachbum" Berry, "The Wild West Indies."

* Harold Golen Gallery presents "Bunny Yeager: The Mai-Kai Girls" Never before seen vintage photos from Bunny's archives of photos taken of the Molokai Girls and the Mystery Girl.

The full premiere of "Plastic Paradise," a documentary filmed at The Hukilau and other various locations by Common Machine with art direction by Kevin Kidney.

"Tales of the Yankee Clipper" by TikiTomD, a symposium that takes us on a journey through the history of the Yankee Clipper and its place in Polynesian Pop history.

Plus: Live tiki carving on Fort Lauderdale beach, two chances to see Marina the Mermaid swim throughout the weekend, a new mug by Tiki Diablo, a new symposium by Tattoo historian Paul Roe, a new symposium by Gary Moss on the history of the Hawaiian shirt, pin-up packages for her/him, plus much, much more!

Go to
http://www.thehukilau.com for all the latest info, including details on how to buy tickets and book your state room at the Yankee Clipper now!

Featuring The Mai-Kai Cocktail Guide

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation