FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Crazy Capizzi tiki carving steps
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Crazy Capizzi tiki carving steps
Will carve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 03:54 am   Permalink

As simple & silly as that is It's also
creative & amusing.
I think you knocked that out of the park.
Brilliant.

View Profile of Will carve Send a personal message to Will carve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 04:20 am   Permalink

Thanks guys, that one was inspired by rocks outpost, and for all you powertool fans it was done with a grinder.

View Profile of CrazyCapizzi Send a personal message to CrazyCapizzi  Goto the website of CrazyCapizzi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 08:27 am   Permalink

Very cool fish Capizzi!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 11:05 am   Permalink

Sweet frawn work CC.... diggin that fish. Your Tikis have so much character! Keep em coming!

Mahalo

McTiki

View Profile of McTiki Send a personal message to McTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 1:19 pm   Permalink

I have to agree with Will...

that is good stuff...perfect in it's simplicity, but you really brought it to life...

well done.

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 3:17 pm   Permalink

A new one

View Profile of CrazyCapizzi Send a personal message to CrazyCapizzi  Goto the website of CrazyCapizzi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KeverC
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-11-27 3:30 pm   Permalink

i dig the fish bro.

Chris

View Profile of KeverC Send a personal message to KeverC      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 8:52 pm   Permalink

CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-01 5:52 pm   Permalink

Im trying to make some extra cash money for some carving tools.
$45 for a small tiki or fish. I can ship. Let me know if your interested. Keith 321-271-4520

RocksOutpost

Posted: 2012-12-02 04:32 am   Permalink

Very Nice! I would like to throw my castnet over that school of Fishiki's!! lol
Great Job CC!!!!

View Profile of RocksOutpost Send a personal message to RocksOutpost      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki beat by marcus thorn
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-12-07 3:25 pm   Permalink

keep up the good work

View Profile of tiki beat by marcus thorn Send a personal message to tiki beat by marcus thorn  Email tiki beat by marcus thorn Goto the website of tiki beat by marcus thorn     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-09 8:52 pm   Permalink

I'd take those fish to some bait shops or places where fishing guys hang out...

you know that guy you see all the time, driving down the road with a truck, boat, and fishing gear that's worth more than my house? that guy is not broke...and he likes fish art. AND, if he's out for a day on the boat, chances are he's got a few hundred cash on him and he's probably had a few cold ones & is in a good mood, so he's s prime targets for the "impulse buy"...which is what tiki & art purchases are to many...spur of the moment. Put your fish in front of those dudes and I bet they'll be gone in no time.

Especially if you start puttin' trout, redfish & snook markings on 'em...

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-04 8:51 pm   Permalink

Im back! just got some chisels for christmas. i got the flexcut 4pc sculptors set. they seem kinda cheezy but at least i got some different kinds of chisels now. time to start carving again.

pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-05 10:11 am   Permalink

well, looking at them they don't have the same "beefy" appearance as the swiss pfeils, but I can tell you I've been beating the shit out of that same set for 2 years now & they work great...

one of the nice things about flexy's is the price. I have one Pfeil gouge that was more expensive than that whole set of flexys...

now you just have to keep 'em sharpened...

CrazyCapizzi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-06 04:26 am   Permalink

well thats good to know. they were a good price... $89 for the set
Quote:

On 2013-01-05 10:11, pjc5150 wrote:
well, looking at them they don't have the same "beefy" appearance as the swiss pfeils, but I can tell you I've been beating the shit out of that same set for 2 years now & they work great...

one of the nice things about flexy's is the price. I have one Pfeil gouge that was more expensive than that whole set of flexys...

now you just have to keep 'em sharpened...

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation