FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mojave Oasis The Gathering III April 12-14th!!! 2013 **** UPDATED****
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis The Gathering III April 12-14th!!! 2013 **** UPDATED****
Haunted_Howlie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-03 11:40 pm   Permalink

Just bought my "extra person" pass. Looking forward to spending my birthday (4/13) at one of my favorite annual events. Folks, I'll be accepting your birthday drinks all weekend long! Cheers!

View Profile of Haunted_Howlie Send a personal message to Haunted_Howlie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Onyx_Noir
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-02-04 12:23 pm   Permalink

It's going to be my first year at Mojave Oasis! Any advice on what to bring? I've camped in the past, so I've got some of the basics already. But I'll need time to acquire additional items so I figured it would be better to ask early

View Profile of Onyx_Noir Send a personal message to Onyx_Noir  Email Onyx_Noir     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-04 4:49 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-04 12:23, Onyx_Noir wrote:
Any advice on what to bring?

Sunscreen lotion,
Flashlight,
More sunscreen,
Extra batteries for flashlight,
Still more sunscreen.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-04 4:53 pm   Permalink

Haunted_Howlie, Be sure to stop by during the tent & trailer crawl.
I usually am the first stop on the crawl.

View Profile of Rum Dog Send a personal message to Rum Dog      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haunted_Howlie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-04 6:23 pm   Permalink

Will do! I'm looking forward to what you have in store for us this year!

View Profile of Haunted_Howlie Send a personal message to Haunted_Howlie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-04 10:29 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-04 12:23, Onyx_Noir wrote:
Any advice on what to bring?

Lots of dollar bills to Tip Marie the bartender,
and DJ Bigtikidude.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-13 2:50 pm   Permalink

60 days and counting!!!
I highly recommend the Mojave Oasis experience if you are reading this and contemplating attending. It is a smaller group of tiki enthusiasts and a very friendly vibe. I've met a lot of great people and the laid back attitude makes it easy to relax and enjoy each other's company. Not to mention, there is tiki everywhere you look, from the A-Frame stage to the Mermaid Bar. There's even a volcano and a plane wreck that turns into a bar. Then there's the trailer crawl. Its always a challenge to hit every drink on the trailer crawl and still walk. But the good news is you don't have to drive anywhere once you arrive. Everything is within walking distance. And there will be vendors with great primitive and vintage art. I always leave with some great tikis or art. Bigtikidude spins tunes all weekend and the bands set the tone. Don't miss it!

-Wade (TPT)

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-13 9:36 pm   Permalink

Wade knows what he is taking about.

He also knows how to make a killer cocktail.

And how to bust out the best looking bar in the whole trailerpark.

Rum Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-02-13 9:39 pm   Permalink

Amy,

Are there plans for a new event mug with a new design?

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-14 3:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-02-13 21:36, Rum Dog wrote:
Wade knows what he is taking about.

He also knows how to make a killer cocktail.

And how to bust out the best looking bar in the whole trailerpark.

Thanks Rum Dog! I forgot to mention that Rum Dog goes all out on his drink and campsite decor. It makes my site look like a trailerpark.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunshine Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-02-21 7:58 pm   Permalink

It's Official! Zen Tiki Lounge podcast will be attending Mojave Oasis. Looking forward to decking out our tent and showing off a drink or two. One drink already perfect, the Coco Blossom.

Listen to the podcast for exotic tunes, cocktails, more details on seeing us at Mojave Oasis and much more. Can't wait to see everyone at the event.

http://www.zentikilounge.com

View Profile of Sunshine Tiki Send a personal message to Sunshine Tiki  Email Sunshine Tiki Goto the website of Sunshine Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rama Lama
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-02-28 7:11 pm   Permalink

The Ding Dong Devils are going to play a set on Friday evening, April 12, before they bust out the movies and popcorn. We will be debuting some new material and are looking forward to camping in one of the coolest sites around. This is stop number three on our "whirlwind" six dates in five months World Tour 2013.

View Profile of Rama Lama Send a personal message to Rama Lama  Email Rama Lama Goto the website of Rama Lama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-28 8:00 pm   Permalink

I am a DDD groupie. I will see 40% of this 2013 tour so maybe they with throw me a guitar pick or I can party with the ladies backstage and get my chest autographed.

I look forward to seeing the show,

party on,

W

www.tiki-caliente.com

[ This Message was edited by: wildsville man 2013-02-28 20:30 ]

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevenjames
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-01 07:19 am   Permalink

Will be tenting it, so let the snoring and and back aches commence. (nothing a few drinks can't fix though). Looking forward to it.

View Profile of stevenjames Send a personal message to stevenjames  Email stevenjames     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-04 12:46 pm   Permalink

HJi Kids, here is the new event mug, it is a tribute to Benzart and his statues that are at Mojave Oasis and Hold up the clam bar, Benz Carved these many many years ago and they were for a Hotel in Vegas.

[ This Message was edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2013-03-04 13:02 ]

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation