FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Mojave Oasis The Gathering III April 12-14th!!! 2013 **** UPDATED****

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
Mojave Oasis The Gathering III April 12-14th!!! 2013 **** UPDATED****
heylownine
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-04-15 8:51 pm   Permalink

Great weekend - many thanks to everyone involved in putting on the Mojave Oasis event, and those that attend and make it the great time that it is. Hoping to not omit anyone, but I'm sure I will: Amy, the staff making things run smoothly all weekend, Marie for tirelessly tending bar, Jeff for tirelessly making sure the tunes doesn't stop, The Ding Dong Devils, The Smokin' Menehunes and The Glasgow Tiki Shakers for putting on set after set of live music, Forrest for preaching the good of rum, Rum Dog for the annual desert art installation, the crawl hosts, the crawl participants, and friends both new and old. Seeing everyone all weekend in a relaxed atmosphere makes Mojave Oasis what it is.

Special shout out to my fellow Tiki Shanty Town citizens. Thank you for welcoming Val and I into the fold.

And hey, I didn't even mention the wind once.

Oops.

Photos or it didn't happen!

More to come. I'll also try to get some high resolution versions up on Flickr sometime this week.

kevin

[ This Message was edited by: heylownine 2013-04-15 21:09 ]

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation