FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New mug from Trader Sam's?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
New mug from Trader Sam's?
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-25 10:07 am   Permalink

According to a post on their Facebook page, there could possibly be a new mug coming at Trader Sam's. There are a few comments on the thread about what the mug may be. Has anyone here heard anything further such as possible release date or design?

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-10-25 10:26 am   Permalink

You beat me to the post! Halloween at Trader Sam's sounds like a plan.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-25 2:10 pm   Permalink

My friend is at Disneyland right now and owed me a favor so I sent him over to ask about the mug. The first person he asked didn't know about when it would be out but said most likely by Halloween. But he waited and asked someone else who was more in the know and got a different answer. The person who seemed to know said that the mug would be out tomorrow. I don't have any details about what it will look like though.

He is going to check again tomorrow for me and I'll keep you guys posted as I get more info. He is going to buy one for me, so I'll have him send me a picture so that I can post that too ASAP.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-25 7:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-25 14:10, lunavideogames wrote:
The person who seemed to know said that the mug would be out tomorrow.

Aha! So this would mean that the new mugs are onsite -- either in the warehouse or in the back room waiting patiently to be released. With Disney collectibles being what they are nowadays, they have probably taken precautions to avoid a premature release. In this case most likely behind lock-and-key in the warehouse awaiting a just-in-time delivery.

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach

Posted: 2012-10-26 11:17 am   Permalink

Tiki Farm just posted on Facebook that the new zombie mug will be available today. Sorry, I'm at work so I can't post a pic from Facebook. It's blue with black.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 11:20 am   Permalink

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach

Posted: 2012-10-26 11:31 am   Permalink

Thank you SandraDee

AceExplorer
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-26 11:53 am   Permalink

Very cool - and will it also help re-introduce the Zombie as a cocktail to the general public?

I don't see any Disney logo or Trader Sam's logo on it. Wassup with that?

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 12:22 pm   Permalink

Very cool.

Thanks for posting the picture. I also saw the Facebook post from Tiki Farm and was hoping to see if there was more information here.

Does anyone know if this is a limited release or is it going to be a regular item for purchase?

View Profile of Chippy Send a personal message to Chippy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 12:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-10-26 11:53, AceExplorer wrote:

I don't see any Disney logo or Trader Sam's logo on it. Wassup with that?

Bet it is on the bottom.

Holden didn't post the bottom of the mug on FB. (if he did I missed it)

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-26 1:47 pm   Permalink

Per the Tiki Farm Facebook page, the mug launch has been pushed back until tomorrow

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-27 05:33 am   Permalink

Hope they have enough. I'll be there late in the week.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-27 1:37 pm   Permalink

Me too... I can't be there until Sunday Nov. 4th...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chippy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-10-27 2:18 pm   Permalink

The mugs are available.

Chippy got one.

Joe Banks got one too.

kunuiakea

Posted: 2012-10-27 3:26 pm   Permalink

Excellent..heading to Disneyland in a hour or so and will definitely be stopping by Trader Sam's for a Zombie or two!

Quote:

On 2012-10-27 14:18, Chippy wrote:
The mugs are available.

Chippy got one.

Joe Banks got one too.

View Profile of kunuiakea Send a personal message to kunuiakea  Goto the website of kunuiakea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation