FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki New mug from Trader Sam's?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
New mug from Trader Sam's?
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-03 09:56 am   Permalink

I'd still love someone long time for picking up two and shipping them out!!!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-03 6:03 pm   Permalink

Why is this mug so popular to warrant its own thread ?? I just don't get it !! I guess I'll never really be Tiki.

Anyway I'm going this weekend to pickup Trader Tom some replacement mugs since his got stolen on his family's vacation.

Hale Tiki, PM me your mailing address if you still want one.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swizzle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-03 6:51 pm   Permalink

Haha. Good point JOHN-O. I personally like the mug even though i'm not a huge fan of monsters or shruken heads, which i think this mug seems to be a hybrid of, but i find it strange also that there is 6 pages on it. So far.

View Profile of swizzle Send a personal message to swizzle  Email swizzle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-03 8:24 pm   Permalink

What John-O! if you don't have this mug, then your nobody!
Persona non grata!
The scourge of Tiki Central!
Dead to me! Dead to me I say!
Well til tomorrow at least, the shame!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-03 11:56 pm   Permalink

John-o You're so "tiki" you should change your handle to"Juan-Tiki" Besides, the research and input that you provide is immeasurable and this site would surely suffer without your contributions. Oh,I almost forgot-your sense of humor sucks!
Imho, the interest in the Zombie mug will peter out as the formerly limited availability seem's to be resolved.
On another note John-o, CeCe and I just got back to our room at the Palm Springs Riviera, we had drinks at the "Sidebar" one of the two bars on-site. The Barkeep we had is a straight whiskey drinking looker although there is a "fancy smancy" drink menu in addition to a fine selection of American Whisky. The entire Hotel is very "50's". Interestingly,The young lady in the hotel's boutique said that the Poolside bar is "going tiki". I suggested she browse TC cuz the suits don't know where to start. Sounds like an opportunity for BB.
Nuff of this drunken rant.
Cheers,
David

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jareth Cutestory
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-01-04 05:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-01-03 18:03, JOHN-O wrote:
I just don't get it !! I guess I'll never really be Tiki.

John-O, you will never fully "get it" until you've been on the Enchanted Tiki Room.

View Profile of Jareth Cutestory Send a personal message to Jareth Cutestory      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-04 9:29 pm   Permalink

Funny you should say that...

And here's a big news flash !! Introducing the limited edition Tiki Mouse Mug...

It will serve up Mickey's Rum Milk Punch...

2 oz light rum
1 cup milk
1 tsp powdered sugar
nutmeg

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-01-04 9:43 pm   Permalink

Yes!!!!!!!!! Where can I score this John-O? I might buy a couple more and sell them on Ebay. .

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 08:18 am   Permalink

Man I go to all the trouble of buying and mailing this mug to people I've never even met (and at zero profit to myself) and you won't even post picture of yourselves with this "Tiki" mug (as requested).

You Disney Geeks are a bunch of selfish mug whores !!

Haha.

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 08:32 am   Permalink

John-O, didn't I send you the photo?
Crap. I took it as soon as I got it.
Please hold.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 08:45 am   Permalink

Sorry about that. Here I am the day I got it! And I turns out someone else was nice enough to send one my way (lunavideogames), so now I have a set! My OCD is quelled, huzzah!

Anyway, thank you very much to you both. These are the second, and third mugs from Disney that members of TC have been kind enough to send me. Part of why I love this community.

Actually just the other night I made a pink, frothy drink that made it look like brains. It was fun.

Loki-Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-03 09:15 am   Permalink

Aloha All;

I've seen it, the next new mug for Trader Sam's. I've seen a picture of it anyways, it's going to be for the Krakatoa Punch drink. It appeared to be lava flowing down the side, with the face of one of the Tiki Room shields flowing down with the lava. No release date, but my gut feeling is in time for their 2nd Anniversary. Also rumored after Krakatoa mug will be a Trader Sam's specific HippopotoMai-Tai mug.

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-02-12 9:46 pm   Permalink

Be sure to get your 1st EDITION Trader Sam's Tiki Mug Barrel before they are gone. Never to be made again in 1st. Edition. They are going fast!!!!

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-13 03:25 am   Permalink

What!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I was planning on waiting to get that one until I could go myself.
Frak!

finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-16 6:54 pm   Permalink

Hale, I just sent you a PM..and then I saw this thread still alive and kicking further down the page...ah, well, anyway, glad you finally got some zombie heads!

It's true about the Krakatoas. They had a design for them middle of last year, but they went back for a redesign. I heard through the rum runner rumors that both the new Krakatoa mug AND the second edition of the Shipwreck barrel (which will sport an all-new greenish/blue glaze) will be out in March. AND, that there may be a new Uh-Oha bowel in the near future as well.

Exciting stuff coming to Trader's in 2013.

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation