FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Central Ohana Mileto's Birthdayween Party (Mai Kai Fire Knife Dancer)
Mileto's Birthdayween Party (Mai Kai Fire Knife Dancer)
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-26 01:26 am   Permalink

Mileto is throwing a birthdayween bash at Tewuila Joe's at Beach Place on Ft Lauderdale beach on Monday night. He wanted me to extend an invitation to the ohana.

https://www.facebook.com/events/346688198755977/

Monday
9:00pm until 4:00am

Come celebrate my birthday / halloween party.

We are renting out the entire club at Tequila Joes (at beach place). You will need to be in the invite list to be able to enter tequila joes where all the drinks will be 50% off for the event.

We will have beer pongs contest, best costume contest, DJ, decorations, cheap drinks, snacks .. special mai kai performances?!? Maybe?!?

The first 100th people to get there will be able to buy $5 all night parking. If not, just park across the street.

>>>> YOU MUST WEAR A COSTUME <<<<

Costume contest info:

Best costume;
1st place: VIP bottle + any thing to eat from Tequila Joes.
2nd place: Pitcher of your fav beer + anything to eat from TJ.
Best matching couple: A VIP house bottle of Champagne. and grub

Bring your friends that wont cause trouble and plan ahead, you dont wanna miss it!

View Profile of conchchowder Send a personal message to conchchowder      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
conchchowder
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-10-26 01:29 am   Permalink

It's one thing to GO to the Mai Kai and experience the venue, but it is the people who work there that make it a real experience, To have the opportunity to hang out and play with this great group of people is an honor and a great experience.

Last years party was one of the best I attended all year. This one should be even better!

I hope to see you there.

View Profile of conchchowder Send a personal message to conchchowder      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jenniferjohansoon

Posted: 2013-02-12 10:05 pm   Permalink

It's that time again. The staff at Tiki Magazine is working on our next issue. The upcoming issue features a cover by artist Dawn Frazier. If you've seen Dawn's work, you're as excited as we are. The Ohana here at Tiki Central has been super supportive of the work of Tiki Magazine for the last 9 years.

View Profile of jenniferjohansoon Send a personal message to jenniferjohansoon  Goto the website of jenniferjohansoon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation