[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Test Messages Area » » ÒÚíã ÇáÃßÇÐíÈ
ÒÚíã ÇáÃßÇÐíÈ
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2012-10-26 7:34 pm   Permalink

Julieann Wozniak
Aug. 6, 2012, 1:33 p.m.
Coal mining has been a part of my community since the 1910s, and so has corruption. The coal economy, for some inexplicable reason, attracts financial dirty dealing the way a rotting deer carcass attracts blowflies. And who suffers? The workers whose lives are jeopardized by the inevitable corner-cutting and lax regulation, and those of us who live around mining operations due to the latter state. And thats the primary reason “clean coal” is a myth. And always will be.

WATCH NEW VIDEO:
SEND IN THE SACRAMENTO CLOWNS

SVZEB RH GSV SVZW GSZG DVZIH GSV UVA.

PDWW LV QRW ZKDW KH VHHPV

(as adjective disenfranchised) Deprived of power; marginalized:
a hard core of kids who are disenfranchised and don’t feel connected to the school

Since the late 1920's marginalize has referred not to a literal edge, but to a powerless position just outside society.

"Old Man, I gotta tell You. I started out pretty strong and fast. But it's beginning to get to me"
Luke

"After all every hen thinks she has laid the best egg"

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
― Apple Inc.

"I wonder what it is that always makes the Rodneys choose the wrong side"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w68RRFNGlTw
I'm the one you're looking for
Cuz I'm a big attention whore
I'm the one that you adore
I'm the one you're looking for
I'm the one that you adore
Cuz I'm a big attention whore (attention whore)

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
Mark Twain

"To live is to take off your belt and look for trouble"
Zorba The Greek

Noun
ATTENTION WHORE:(plural attention whores)
An individual that routinely solicits attention.
Synonyms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7RVr65JzHc

So look at me,
Talk about me,
Think of me,
Do you like what you see ?
So look at me,
Talk about me,
Think of me,

“The problem with a small town is that when you don't buy into the powers that be there are very few other choices. It's like a play where there is only a "virtuous" lead, a villain, and bit players. Better to be the villain because you're not duped into believing you're in more than a play, and at least your name goes on the program.”
― Catherine Gildiner, Too Close to the Falls

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZVdR19E5mU&list=PL0B0388908C6FF8FC

:::»(¯`'•.¸//(*_*)¸.•'´¯)«:::

I haven't a particle of confidence in a man who has no redeeming petty vices whatsoever

It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
Mark Twain

A person with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds.
Mark Twain

There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things, and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.
Mark Twain

TIKISKIP: Basket, Fish Float and resin TIKI lights for your bar!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Roses are red, these floats are blue, Send me some money and they belong to you"..."TIKISKIP"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY from TIKISKIP! Now buy your lover a Light!!

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
PeAs and PoRrIdGe HoT, PEaS aNd PoRriDgE CoLd, buy TIKISKIP lights because they look old!

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•:*'''*:•

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''*
MADE YOU LOOK! TIKISKIP LIGHTS

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

"Old Man, I gotta tell You. I started out pretty strong and fast. But it's beginning to get to me"
Luke

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

SUI GENERIS

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

Déjà vu
______________________________________________________________________________________
ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø"˜¯¯¨˜"ø

_______________________________________________________________________________________
•:¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤*¤:•
"NO PAY TILL IT"S ON IT"S WAY"

________________________________________________________________________________________________
¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸SNOWMEN SCORE!!!¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸

¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸

________________________________________________________________________________
•:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:••:"If you do fine work you will never die":••:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:•
_________________________________TIKISKIP_________________________________

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

________________________________________________________________________________________________
¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸TIKISKIP,Lights,ECT¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸TIKISKIP™•*•*•LIGHTS¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•~•:*¨¨*:•

**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-

~~~(_~~~(_~~~(_~~~(_~~Smooth sailin with TIKISKIP Lights~~(_~~~(_~~~(_~~~(_~~~

"Let us sale one to you"
º¤ø,¸¸ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

-=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=-Google "Tiki bar lights" To find TIKISKIP-=*=--=*=--=*=--=*=-

¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦:-**-:¦:-·:*''""*:·.-:¦

__________________________________________________________________________________________
‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›•:**:•‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›
____________________________________________________________________________________________
º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,:*MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM TIKISKIP!!*:º¤ø,¸¸ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›•:*TIKISKIP*:•:*MAKES*:•:*FLOAT*:•:*LIGHTS*:•‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›

__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__

º¤ø,¸¸ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤ºº¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º

I'm being Descriptive not pejorative.
‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›•:*TIKISKIP™*:•:*MAKES*:•:*FLOAT*:•:*LIGHTS*:•‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›

__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__‹(•¿•)›__

http://imgur.com/a/5uphF
http://tulsatvmemories.com/frankoma.html

Milton Waddamslovestikis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHZBmF8mk4

I am bad a$$ squinty mCsquininstine

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=47553&forum=5

http://brucecameronelliott.blogspot.com/?zx=b3c26711b7bc8c72

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-09-14 14:33 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-01-25 9:11 pm   Permalink

Words of wit, to never forget.
Not mine.
--------------------------------------------------
From (ahem, sorry) Tiki Cen...<gak> Sorry.

Anyway,
8/31/14

-------------------------------------------------------

I will only employ bounty hunters who work for money. Those who work for the pleasure of the hunt tend to do dumb things like even the odds to give the other guy a sporting chance.

First rule is.. The laws of Germany

Push through it with repetition. Smother it with words. Deny the air around me. Pretend. Pretend with vigor. Believe that the breath is gone.

Passion flower withers in frost. Spent jackolanterns. Red eyes flash with resentment at what night regrets. Not the lanterns eyes. My own.

It hurts to remember it. I'll drive home soon.. Maybe another old hawk. Never finding the one who holds my head close and says, "I know.

Nothing that will make God come looking for good times. Nothing would impress the Buddha. Nothing that will make Ezekiel's wheels spin.

What would make them shut up and suddenly pay attention? Explosions across the street? Sex offered? New drugs? Art?

..That her late husband was waiting for her there. This is not oblivion to me. Total loss of self hood. No relatives. No friends. Blackness.

Sweet lovely death, I am waiting for your breath. Come sweet death..

Though rum and beer giggle and wink and keep me on the chase. No bed until I give up on them. Alcohol is such a slut. Crickets are ashamed.

Sorry I am late to your intro. I'm always late. Not even fashionably really, more or less habitually and with my pants unzipped and my tie undone.
Said the man who wears a skirt and never wears a tie.

My tree is empty save for me. The odd duck. No claws left. No sharp beak. Eagle eyes and a mind that wants to forget the freedom of flight.

I want the "big final". The test of my beliefs. Christ riding Nessie on a tidal wave into my bedroom to bring me my love and purpose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G7ieg-pAj0

Wait.. 12?

Since when?

I just checked my 2057 calendar, and it still has 13 months: January, February, March, Lilp, June, July, Bruun, August, Rektombre, Seven, December, December II, and Muffin.

Oh.. Shit...

What year is this?

If they dropped a month, it better not be Muffin! I've got a vacation booked in Muffin! I'm gonna be in St. John the 3th through the 32st.
_______
I can't make this stuff up.
---------------------------------------------
Action Code 2913.11 Degree of Offense M1
Description PASSING BAD CHECKS
Action Code Points Additional Information 0
Disposition Code GUILTY Disposition Date 03/30/1999
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kere,
Not everyone pays dues.

Bushido taught blind loyalty to the emperor.

"When the former British governor general of Hong Kong, Sir Mark Young, refused to salute him, Isihara tried to behead Young with his sword. Finally Japanese military officers took the sword away.

"I have lived in the United States and I know the might of their industrial complex. The United States is a sleeping giant and I am afraid that our attack has awakened it"
Chuichi Nagumo

"Nobody outside the Order of Asshole Buddies is as impressed with your good works as you folks seem to be, and since bragging about it seems to be just as important to you as doing them, well then why not spread a little benevolence here at home. You know, with the unfortunate Americans who have to put up with your ill-mannered asses. Your merit badge society is widely regarded as the Scientologists of tiki: the perpetual drunk uncles who are culturally (and I suspect genetically) incapable of enough self-awareness to know how embarrassing you are to your families. I suppose that's why you feel like you have to beat off here once a year—because you can't get your wives to do it. If you could figure out how to bake cookies, at least you'd be as useful as Girl Scouts. Have a great day! "
QUOTE White Devil

"ENEMY ON ISLAND ISSUE IN DOUBT".
Commander Winfield Scott Cunningham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccPoUrLv4wo

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-07-29 07:35 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-08-31 20:52 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-04-03 07:32 am   Permalink

Found on eBay, Not my auction.

Questions and answers about this item
Q: Hi If you do not happen to sell this tiki light I would like to offer you $100. for it. if you would find my offer to be fair I would buy it right away.
A: Ordinarily, I wouldn't even respond to such a lowball offer but you caught me on a good day. I would set it on fire and drive over it with my car before accepting your $100.
Apr 11, 2014

·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·.·:*¨¨*:·

(¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸ ><(((°>THANKS<°)))>< ¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯)

«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»«::»
"I wonder what it is that always makes the Rodneys choose the wrong side"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸ TIKISKIP™ "Go to the light"© ¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨

Lights, décor for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸ TIKISKIP™ "Go to the light"© ¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨*•.¸¸¨

Lights, décor for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

décor

™ ™

™
© © © ©

"George might show up flyin' high, if George shows up at all / But he may be, unconsciously, the greatest of them all."

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º

http://www.maestrotoddrundgren.com/uploads/1/3/6/3/13632047/4921959.jpg?293

Tigers, considered to be brave, cruel, forceful and terrifying, are the symbol of power and lordliness. In ancient times, people usually compared emperors or grandees with the tiger. Court officials often said that 'accompanying the emperor is just like being at the side of a tiger'. There are also many legends on hunting tigers dealing with struggling against evil might.

Strengths
They are tolerant, staunch, valiant, and respected. They like challenges and speed and they are active and good at expressing themselves. They have strong sense of errantry, be frank and easy to win others' trust. In their middle age, their fate may be uneven, but afterwards will enjoy a bright prospect. Most women under the tiger sign are intelligent, faithful and virtuous.

Weaknesses
Their shortcoming is to project themselves before others. They are given to deep thinking and capable of great sympathy, however, they can be short-tempered without interest with long-term endeavor. Sometimes, they come into conflict easily with the seniors and people in authority. Their hasty mind and decision may cause poor results. They are over confident and traitorous, which may result in unsuccessful communication and cooperation with others.

China Zodiac Animal - TigerHoroscope and Numerology Elements
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: yin
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): mu (wood)
Yin Yang: yang
Auspicious Directions: south, east, southeast
Lucky Colors: blue, grey, white, orange; Avoid: golden, silver, brown, black
Lucky Numbers: 1, 3, 4; Avoid: 6, 7, 8
Lucky Flowers: Cineraria
Zodiac Sign Compatibility - Best match: horse, dog; Avoid: snake, monkey

Celebrities Born in the Year of the Tiger
Ludwig van Beethoven, Marco Polo, Karl Marx, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Marilyn Monroe, Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Cruise, Jim Carrey, Emmy Rossum, Jodie Foster, Alyson Hannigan, Ryan Phillippe, Mary Kate Olson, Ashley Olson, Joaquin Phoenix, Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopi Goldberg, Garth Brooks, Robert Pattinson, Penn Badgley, Penelope Cruz, Mischa Barton, Drake Bell, Judy Blume, Emily Bronte, Emily Dickinson, Isadora Duncan, Beatrix Potter, Emperor

As Paul Harvey would say...
And now you know....The Rest of the Story

https://www.facebook.com/places/Things-to-do-in-Columbus-Ohio/108450559178997/

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-08-25 04:43 ]

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7CBcc2rwkM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnwcGjxiPXY

Coburn morgan
http://restaurant-ingthroughhistory.com/tag/coburn-morgan/
Kahiki book
http://rikkisanter.com/?page_id=134

the market house story
The Old Market House Inn Restaurant, situated across the street from the site of Zanesville's original farmers' market, preserves an era of pioneer Zanesville while offering a gourmet menu in an atmosphere of the bygone days.

Farmers drove their wagons filled with produce to the first small, one-story market built in 1814. The second market, built in 1832, supplied an increasing population with meat and vegetables. In 1863 a heavy snow crushed the roof, causing a tragic collapse of the bustling marketplace.

The third farmers' market opened in 1864. In consisted of a first floor for market and a second floor for city offices. Hundreds of farm wagons would be hitched to trees and posts for several blocks in all directions three days a week. Cabs and drays clattered up Market Street from two railroad stations. Hotels with large dining rooms eventually opened their doors to accommodate the increasing commerce in Zanesville. On such hotel and the Barnett which stood on the site of the present-day Old Market House Inn.

The third market place was destroyed by fire in 1912. After a long controversy, the present building was completed in 1919 and serves Zanesville for nearly thirty years. After World War II, area residents began to patronize supermarkets and in 1946 the final farmers' market was closed and the entire building converted to city offices.

In 1974 James L. Adornetto Purchased this building, then known as the Casino Restaurant, from Tony Saup. Mr. Adornetto engaged Coburn Morgan, a renowned restaurant designer from Columbus, Ohio. Using London, England's oldest operating riverside pub, the prospect of Whitby, as a model, they orchestrated an extensive nine-month renovation of the historic building. In October of 1974 the present Old Market House Inn opened its doors.

Jim Adornetto, born and raised in Zanesville, has been a successful restaurateur in the city for over 50 years. He opened his first restaurant, Adornetto's Pizzeria, at the age of 19. In 1994, Mr. Adornetto opened Giacomo's Bread & Deli in the building north of Adornetto's Pizzeria, featuring European hearth-style breads and Italian deli with made to order sandwiches and soups.
&#10047;¸¸.•*´¯ `&#10047;

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-04-17 05:52 ]

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

*¡Æ¢¾¢¾¡Æ*

`*.¸.*´ ¸.•´. .¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´(¸.•´.•´¸¸.•¨¯`• ¸¸.•¨¯`•`± ¢ © ª « ¬ ­ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ • ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À Á Â Ã Ä Å Æ Ç È É Ê Ë Ì Í Î Ï Ð Ñ Ò Ó Ô*”˜•°” (¯`v´¯);°*”˜ ˜”°•@;± ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ™&#

¿ ¿ ¡ ¡¡ ¡ ¡ ¡

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
Send in the Sacramento Clowns
Charles Phoenix

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•
:::...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...:::
*::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::*
:::::::::::•..¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...¤..•:::::::::::
¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸
Sociopaths never answer facts; they always attack the messenger

Another very valuable red flag to recognize when trying to spot a sociopath is to see how they deal with attacks on their own integrity. If a sociopath is presented with a collection of facts, documents and evidence showing that he lied or deceived, he will refuse to address the evidence and, instead, attack the messenger!

If you really try to nail a sociopath down to answering a documented allegation, they will quickly turn on you, denounce you, and declare that you too are secretly plotting against them. Anyone who does not fall for the brainwashing of the sociopath is sooner or later kicked out of the circle and then wildly disparaged by the remaining members of the cult group.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job (MOF)
Learn more:
http://www.naturalnews.com/036112_sociopaths_cults_influence.html##ixzz2ilFF1LVy

As Paul Harvey would say...
And now....The Rest of the Story
Vintage bronze-over brass, Large Rearing Horse Sculpture. Removed from the original Kahiki many years ago. Rubbing the ear or the legs of the horse was thought to bring good luck to the guest. Part of the magical mystery that the founders of the Kahiki instilled at its inception. A beautiful patina has settled on this vintage piece. You can feel the energy as you as you wonder at the many hands, both famous delegates and stars as well as countless local residences alike. Our research shows this to be similar to other such castings that are reportedly "from the Japanese Meiji Period."
Size: 56" tall to top of Mane and 27" wide.
Condition: Beautiful natural condition!

Antique carved-wood 'Chinese Elder sculpture with Child' holding a Chinese bat. In Ancient Chinese society, a bat was a symbol of Happiness and Longevity - this hand carved sculpture is big, over 4ft tall! All wood with painted and applied gesso (like the picture frames from the 1920's) and then gilded with a gold tone finish.
Size: 52 1/2" tall. Base is 18" x 16".
Condition: Wood has dry-split from natural occurring climate changes and age. Some paint loss, but its acceptable and supporting the age of this item, adding character. The bat the child is holding is also cracked - see picture.

________________________________________________________________________________
•:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:••:"If you do fine work you will never die":••:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:••:•:•

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

"You have no idea what the FOM is about and never did."
Quote Tikijoe Or Hi Fi Hijinx....

Here is Hi Fi Hijinx signature from another site.
Los genitales femeninos han sido siempre una fuente de fascinación or....
The female genitalia have always been a source of fascination

You are pure class Joe.
Your wife must be proud.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

:::::::::::•..¤...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...*...¤..•:::::::::::

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

*_______________________*TIKISKIP Lights*__________________________*
I wanna bite the hand that feeds me. I wanna bite that hand so badly.
I want to make them wish they'd never seen me.

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them"
Mark Twain

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-05-20 07:57 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-07-24 13:41 ]

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-17 5:23 pm   Permalink

UPDATE February 9: we have nearly reached our initial $800 goal in one day (Awesome!!! Thanks so much to all of you!!!), so we are upping our sights a bit. Again, all money raised will ONLY go to fund Rufus' move and maintain his habitat, care and upkeep. ******* - See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/help-rufus-the-fish-find-a-forever-home-/136424#sthash.ADHWAuxq.I3OJ71Jj.dpuf

2/17/2014
For 46 years (37 in their Rosemead location), Bahooka Restaurant in the San Gabriel Valley was a festive Angeleno favorite... a Polynesian paradise filled with 105 built-in aquariums. And at the center of that paradise was beloved Rufus, a giant fish in his 30s who never met a carrot he didn't like. After decades of being surrounded by human friends, Rufus' job as a greeter ended when Bahooka closed in March of 2013.

Sadly, since that time Rufus has been swimming alone in the dark and the new owners (I believe the property has changed hands twice now) don't want a giant fish tank on the property any longer. Our goal is to give Rufus his livelihood back, and to relocate him to a place that he will once again be greeted and loved by his human friends.

Finding a home for giant 37 year old Rufus isn't as easy as you might think... he's a bit of a special needs child. Since Rufus is a pacu -- an omnivorous South American freshwater fish that's related to piranha -- he has to live in an isolated tank by himself or with other pacu. (Interesting factoid: a key difference between a pacu and a piranha is that piranha have sharp teeth, while pacu have squarer, straighter teeth, like a human... which is why he is able to eat carrots!) Most local aquariums focus on salt water and most restaurants don't have the space for him but we've got three potential candidates who are interested (two tiki themed restaurants and one major aquarium).

This fund will come into play as soon as we have a final approval on a final location that seems right for Rufus. This money will NOT go to Hidden Los Angeles. We are solely raising money to pay for Rufus and his tank, to help with his moving costs and any added expenses, as well as hopefully help with some of his future upkeep costs. We don't want Rufus' new owners to be burdened with costs or stress for taking him on, we want it to be a great and easy experience. Rufus just needs to find a great home and swim in the light again.

Thanks to everyone for caring!

Side note: For those who have offered to take Rufus into your homes, everyone sincerely appreciates your generosity more than you know. Our primary goal has been to find an environment for Rufus that is as close to his life at Bahooka as we can though, so we're looking for a place where he'll surrounded by visitors who appreciate him.
- See more at: http://www.youcaring.com/pet-expenses/help-rufus-the-fish-find-a-forever-home-/136424#sthash.ADHWAuxq.I3OJ71Jj.dpuf

Sean Ries Is "Tanked" still on the air? Contact the producers, it would make for a great storyline for their show so maybe they would donate the tank.
5 · February 14 at 12:10pm

Hidden Los Angeles We've been speaking to Wayde today.
1 · February 14 at 1:51pm

Hidden Los Angeles Here's the thing... Pacu will grow to the size of their tank. It doesn't matter how large the tank is, it will end up seeming too small as he expands to fit it. At Rufus' age, if he was put into a larger tank and grew, it would not be good for him. His heart and organs would grow and it would not necessarily extend his life... It could actually shorten it. He's an old guy.

6 · February 13 at 7:51pm · Edited

Robert William Karst Sr.
Obituary
Guest Book
6 entries | 1 photo
The Guest Book is expired.
Restore the Guest Book

Karst Sr. Robert William Karst, Sr., age 81, passed on February 12, 2013 at his home in the company of friends and family. Bob was preceded in death by his brothers Johnny, George, and daughter Kathy (Pabst) and is survived by his wife of 45 years, Mary; sister, Virginia (Hunter); sons, Robert Jr. and Patti, Tommy and Joyce, Danny (Mcquirt) and Patty; daughter, Sandy (Darrah); grandsons, Billy, Brandon, Shilo, Max, Sam, Alex, Patrick, Matthew; granddaughters, Britni, Stephanie; great-grandchildren, Logan, Lillie and Julian. Bob was raised in Columbus, Ohio and grew up in the restaurant business. The Karst Family owned and operated the Broad-Nel Restaurant and Bob learned from his father the joy of hospitality. A graduate of Gahanna High School and a veteran of the Korean War. Bob was fortunate to enjoy a very colorful life, a long time employee of the Kahiki and Wine Cellar restaurants in Columbus, Ohio. Bob enjoyed Elvis Presley, loved to play cards and was always there when you needed him. Bob retired in 1999 and spent the rest of his life in the company of his wife, Mary, his children and grandchildren. Friends are invited to attend a memorial on March 1, 2013 at EVANS FUNERAL HOME, 4171 E. Livingston Ave. Visitation from 3-4 p.m. Memorial service will be at 4 p.m. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that you make a donation to Hospice or a charity of your choice . http://www.evansfuneralhome.net
- See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dispatch/obituary.aspx?pid=163239243#sthash.7GqGwAeN.dpuf

5/17/2014
tikiskip: Wow. 10:42:06
GROG: (Hope you liked that Whizzer.) 08:50:19
GROG: Or Skippy. 08:47:31
GROG: Thanks Skipper. 08:47:00
tikiskip: Never had a nickname myself. But Scooter is a reference to speed (as in fast) I think. Tiki on. 20:51:24
wizzard419: "Scooter" is a child's name, like "Skippy". That makes me suspect they are either a fool or a child molester. 20:33:18
tikiskip: I guess what I was saying was that with all the nicknames that stand For killer, drug dealer or negative meanings, Scooter is the one that you don’t like? Would guess it has more to do with the “R” that comes after Scooter. 20:27:57
wizzard419: So Google took over your hands and typed that? Motherfucker be more insidious than previously thought! 20:23:30
tikiskip: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupac_Shakur 20:22:37
tikiskip: No I did not, Google did. 20:21:53
wizzard419: You did not just reference 2Pac that way... 19:36:43
tikiskip: Nicknames should be something cool like that. 19:28:54
tikiskip: On forming the Outlawz, Shakur gave each of them a name of a dictator/military leader or an enemy of America. 19:28:08
wizzard419: GROG can't know my feelz, it's not possible! 18:41:32
GROG: GROG know exactly what you mean Wizzard. 15:46:29
wizzard419: I cannot trust an adult who willingly has given himself the nickname "Scooter". 11:55:46

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-05-21 12:51 ]

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-18 08:46 am   Permalink

http://www.performancesolutionsbymilliken.com/en-US/Resources/Documents/Kahiki%20White%20Paper_r3.pdf

Good one tikigreg, you got it!
So this is what you are talking about.
I did that too, was giving all a chance to explain all of these oddities as
maybe there was/is a good explanation.

On 2014-08-04 09:51, Chip and Andy wrote:
Sort of an answer... I asked if they are new copies or old.

Quote:
The ebay seller wrigh_owe (1 ) or
Not really sure how one can tell. They look original to me and appear to be complete. The details are crisp and easy to read ( I included a couple of pictures of pages to show the level of detail). There are some signs of wear on the edges....Without a doubt they have been well taken care of.

So now the seller says there is no way to tell if this is a copy?
BUT the thing has a copy date on it, and was copied by the sellers?
Man he's an Architect should be better than most at reading this.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Quote:
croe67

"It's not FOM, John."
"But something is definitely odd about this one in numerous ways."

So then at the bottom of the page Historical Integrity, LLC webpage we see bourbontiki's name.
I knew I saw that face before, in fact he is not only in the FOM but he is Honui Moai that means
high rank in the FOM.
So people who said they don't know him do know him, very well.
And if he's in the FOM and had these he would have showed them to everyone, I'll bet they are
in Jeff's book, they should be as they are cool.

"But something is definitely odd about this one in numerous ways."
You can say that again.

The thing is all ya had to do is come on and say here's what's up with this and that.
There could be a good explanation for all of these odd findings.
Palm Pilot looks to be a shill, But then he stopped posting when questions came up.

And ya know the guy selling this is watching is signed up on TC, man just clear things up that would have been the best thing really.

These are cool, too bad ya don't print off 50 and sell em for a bit less.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-08-05 05:13 ]

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-08-26 14:40 ]

GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-29 10:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-02-17 17:23, tikiskip wrote:
5/17/2014
tikiskip: Wow. 10:42:06
GROG: (Hope you liked that Whizzer.) 08:50:19
GROG: Or Skippy. 08:47:31
GROG: Thanks Skipper. 08:47:00
tikiskip: Never had a nickname myself. But Scooter is a reference to speed (as in fast) I think. Tiki on. 20:51:24
[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-05-21 12:51 ]

What was wrong with that? GROG thought it was funny that we were talking about nicknames and our screen names are basically nicknames. Tiki people I see out in public often call me GROG, so it's basically a nickname.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2014-05-29 10:45 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-29 1:22 pm   Permalink

wizzard419: "Scooter" is a child's name, like "Skippy". That makes me suspect they are either a fool or a child molester. 20:33:18

I thought it was a reference to this part of that shout.
Glad to hear it was not.

An authentic throwback item is crab rangoon ($6) — fried crisp twists of the “skins” used to make spring rolls. The filling is cream cheese with crab and a garlic- or onion-powder flavor. It is a trip down memory lane that makes us appreciate the present.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2014-07-29 07:54 ]

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation