FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Wonderland VII--Dec 9th starting at 2pm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Wonderland VII--Dec 9th starting at 2pm
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-20 5:41 pm   Permalink

So I will be thanking you face to face for that Tom, as that is the first selection
I play on the Tonga Hut jukebox everytime we are there!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2012-11-20 7:26 pm   Permalink

X does have an Xmas song - Santa clause is coming to town (looks like tikilongbeach already said that). I love the Vandals Xmas album. Play it every year! I also have a little known promo cd with 3 Xmas songs by Bad Religion.

I have to work so I cannot attend. I want to go and get one of Grogs mugs! They are super cool. Hope it goes well and everyone has fun! I wish I could be there.

[ This Message was edited by: lunavideogames 2012-11-28 11:54 ]

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-25 11:36 pm   Permalink

I'm working on some nods to the Jungle Cruise. To be available for purchase.

I will also have some little fish float lamps with mini puffer fish inside.

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-26 09:06 am   Permalink

Kris...these are awesome!

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-11-26 12:56 pm   Permalink

GROG back from out of state. Taking a day to decompress and catch up on things here at GROG' cave, and then back to getting this show on the road lining up vendors and stuff and finishing up stuff to try make this another successful, fun Tiki Wonderland Christmas event.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-26 2:14 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Joe Banks!
I hope to post more photos of more items throughout the week!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Buttercup
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-11-26 2:44 pm   Permalink

Grog,

Is it only cookies? or is it holiday desserts? Just making sure before I settle on an idea.

Thanks!

View Profile of Buttercup Send a personal message to Buttercup  Email Buttercup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-27 10:15 am   Permalink

Krisdrama those look rad!

I can't wait to FINALLY be able to vend and attend a Tiki Wonderland.

Grog you always work so hard to throw this event and thanks for letting me vend!

See you in a few weeks!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-28 02:35 am   Permalink

Here's what I've been working on for the show.
"Santa Claus: It's Good to be....Me."
8 1/2 x 11" on Bristol board. Inks to come as soon as I can get them finished.

And another one for the show that I started earlier tonight.
"Santa's Island Visit"
11 x 17" Bristol Board. Roughed out in Blue pencil, will have the pencils done in the next couple days.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-29 11:27 pm   Permalink

Don't forget to leave cookies out for Santa!

Holiday Earrings! and Not So Holiday Earrings!

heylownine

Posted: 2012-11-29 11:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-29 23:27, Krisdrama wrote:
Don't forget to leave cookies out for Santa!

I love leaving cookies out for...uhhh....Santa. Yeah. Santa. Not for myself. For Santa.

And a great reminder to settle on (and bake) a Christmas cookie recipe for Tiki Wonderland!

Kevin
http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2012-11-30 2:35 pm   Permalink

If you'd rather do a holiday dessert rather than cookies, that's fine.

Quote:

On 2012-11-26 14:44, Buttercup wrote:
Grog,

Is it only cookies? or is it holiday desserts? Just making sure before I settle on an idea.

Thanks!

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bora Boris
Mr. Unreasonable

Posted: 2012-11-30 2:45 pm   Permalink

I'm not trying anything unless it has a "Made in an FDA Approved Kitchen" sticker on it.

I'm serious!

View Profile of Bora Boris Send a personal message to Bora Boris      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-02 07:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-26 14:14, Krisdrama wrote:
Thanks, Joe Banks!
I hope to post more photos of more items throughout the week!

Right at home at "The Island of Lost Souls".

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2012-12-02 11:53 am   Permalink

GROG not have Facebook, so GROG hope all you Facebookers can help promote this baby.
Here poster for posting. If you want larger version, PM GROG, Tonga Tom or Eric October. GROG sent them the larger version as well.

This is happening next Sunday, so get your cookie recipes out for the dessert competition. Here's a little help:
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/cookies/christmas-cookies/

http://www.ohnuts.com/blog/2010/12/christmas_cookie_recipes_choco_1.html

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/ultimate-holiday-brownies/cced9833-6f28-4bae-a8a4-a44bc146cfa0

http://www.foodnetwork.com/12-days-of-cookies/package/index.html
http://mommablogsalot.com/2009/01/21/the-easiest-most-delicious-cookie-recipe-in-the-universe-i-swear/
http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/recipe-collections-favorites/desserts/best-holiday-cookie-recipes-00000000046700/page33.html

The ten day forecast says we will have a nice sunny day with very little wind, so should be a good day for vending outside.

Here's a list of some of the vendors we have so far and we're waiting for confirmation from a few more.

KRISDAMA, JOHNNIE VELOUR, GROG, TOBUNGA, SANDRA DEE, RONTIKI, NESON'S TIKI HUT, TIKIROOTSROCKA, KAYLYNN CAMPBELL, DAN STATLER, plus a few more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLUS, there is the art show headed up by Eric (Tobunga) October, so contact Eric if you have something you'd like to put in the art show.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2012-12-02 12:38 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation