FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Wonderland VII--Dec 9th starting at 2pm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tiki Wonderland VII--Dec 9th starting at 2pm
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-02 12:51 pm   Permalink

Here are some ceramic pieces in the works for Tiki Wonderland.

I'm making a couple Tiki Bob's bucket mugs, because there seems to be bucket mugs for every other establishment, I though it would be fun!

I have a cool new glaze I can't wait to try out on the PNG drum bowl... now if everything survives....

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TiKiMaN77
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 05:26 am   Permalink

Welp, Eric's already seen this one on Facebook, as well as many others who are on the Tiki Page...but felt I had to throw it up here too. About to start getting to work on inking this one first, since it is the Larger, and more detailed of the 2 pieces for the art show.

View Profile of TiKiMaN77 Send a personal message to TiKiMaN77  Email TiKiMaN77 Goto the website of TiKiMaN77     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Capt. R.H. Falernum
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 07:38 am   Permalink

Getting very excited for Tiki Wonderland VII!!! It's been too damn long since I've been able to make it up to the Hut!

View Profile of Capt. R.H. Falernum Send a personal message to Capt. R.H. Falernum      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2012-12-04 11:19 am   Permalink

Here's the final vendor list:

KRISDAMA, JOHNNIE VELOUR, GROG, TOBUNGA, SANDRA DEE, RONTIKI, NESON'S TIKI HUT, TIKIROOTSROCKA, KAYLYNN CAMPBELL, DAN STATLER, 8 BALL, TIKI VATO, GEEDAVEY and TIKI AL.

Vending starts at 2pm and goes until sundown which is around 4:30 or 5pm, so get there early if you want to get your Christmas shopping done.

Vendors: Get there early enough to be set up by 2pm. If you're done setting up before then and have people that want to buy stuff, go ahead and sell when you're ready. GROG always late getting stuff out of the kiln, so if you're setting up before GROG get there, the spaces are not assigned, it's first come first served. Just leave space open near the building on both sides of the doorway for the art show, and the Taco Lady.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-04 11:33 am   Permalink

Here are a few of the items I will be offering up at Tiki Wonderland.
Ahunkahunka and Nosey Moai, both carved lamps about 3 ft tall.

I will also have some other tchotchkes, along with a tiki mug blowout. ($6 each)

It's kind of a mix of my own art and classic tiki items for you to purchase.

See you there.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-04 12:57 pm   Permalink

I already packed up the tubs full of tiki & barware that I am bringing down so no "as of right now" photos, however a lot of what I am bringing is left over from the Forbidden Island Parking Lot Sale as well as a bunch of new/old stuff I need to try to find new homes for.

My stuff looks like this....

and this...(please note the taco truck will NOT be coming down south with me!)

But I have so much stuff that I don't even know what I am bringing--come on by and see for yourself

See you guys soon!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-04 3:03 pm   Permalink

Here's my piece for the art show!

Tiki Bob Christmas

8x10 colored pencil on black paper.

See everybody on the 9th!

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-04 10:01 pm   Permalink

awesome as always Eric.
love it.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joe Banks
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-05 6:12 pm   Permalink

Here's my piece for the art show. (reflection in glass not included)

View Profile of Joe Banks Send a personal message to Joe Banks  Email Joe Banks Goto the website of Joe Banks     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-06 11:20 am   Permalink

bump

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2012-12-06 11:34 am   Permalink

We are looking forward to this Sunday.
Just got to figure out what cookies to bake?

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2012-12-06 12:22 pm   Permalink

Kinny's not coming , and he's not judging, so no pot brownies.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki

Posted: 2012-12-06 1:19 pm   Permalink

I'm going to be bringing a bunch of mugs(vintage and new), decanters, banks,coco joes etc.
looking forward to seeing everyone there!!

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-06 9:57 pm   Permalink

Here's some new pieces for the event:

TIki Snowflakes:

Away in a Tiki Manger:

See everybody on Sunday!

GROG

Posted: 2012-12-07 06:43 am   Permalink

Today was the last day GROG had to call to check in on Jury duty, and just GROG' luck, GROG have to report for jury duty. Going to cut into GROG' glazing time for ceramics. May be a lot fewer ceramics than GROG was hoping to bring to Tiki Wonderland.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation