FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Sea Creature of the South Pacific Art Swap ~ Done!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 Next Page )
Sea Creature of the South Pacific Art Swap ~ Done!
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 6:49 pm   Permalink

Zerotiki,
So sorry that the C cell battery Bandits got loose. I thought that I had them adequately confined for the trek across the continent. Maybe next time they should fly via ConAir.

When I shipped my Birds of the South Pacific swap item, "The Blue Footed Booby Bar", drunken pirates tore up the bar in transit.
So my history in this is not good.

I'm glad that you enjoyed my offerings. Little Momo is enjoying his new friends here.
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-14 9:37 pm   Permalink

Thanks Jason!!!
(not a very good smile on my part but I'm not sure when I will see my son to take another picture of me. He is a night owl and I an early riser, we seldom see each other )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-14 10:16 pm   Permalink

We have a few great pages of swaps n smiles going on here
Mike, thanks again...
I raise my tiki mug high in the air to toast the host of the swap...Mad Dog Mike, you are the man...

Jon

Now keep those photos coming

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-03-14 22:21 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-15 08:31 am   Permalink

MadDogMike you are right that is not one our your famous killer smiles. Gotta do it again.

ZEROTIKI wow wow wow. Dan just got to open your box. It was another birthday gift from me/you. How fun to have it come from you one of our special hug bunnies.

Here's some photos of our fun.

First out of the box came the swap prize with the sea creatures. A super cute painting and enough booty for the swap.

However turning it over we found this painting and story. So cute too.

When it was removed more art was exposed and

behind that the painting was again autographed with a drawing.

But it certainly didn't stop there. We always check boxes before tossing them. What did we find...another awesome painting by Zero Tiki of a tiki face. Zero you are still Dan's favorite abstract artist. Now its hard to pick a favorite but I think this is so cool. We love it.

You made our day, our month. You are a super artist and a great friend. Have your wife give you lots of hugs from us until we meet again. Dan and Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-15 09:56 am   Permalink

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-15 10:26 am   Permalink

Glad you enjoyed your ocean of goodness, Wendy!

There was a hug in the box too, but as it was invisible, it may have been hard to see.

~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-15 10:58 am   Permalink

Perfect GROG! Now I don't have to retake it (that actually looks just like my smile!)

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-15 3:15 pm   Permalink

GROG you are so good at that. I didn't know it was photo shop until I read MDM's thank you.

Zero Tiki I keep marveling over the extra tiki painting. I think it is my all time favorite abstract. Thank you very much. You went way over the requirements and sent us a wonderful box of treasures. Hugs back to you, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-15 3:24 pm   Permalink

Thanks Mike and Wendy.

It IS your smile, Mike. I took your face off of one of Wendy's photos in her thread when you visited her and just gave you a face transplant.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2013-03-15 15:24 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-15 3:48 pm   Permalink

I knew that's what you did, Grog!

I have to go to my son's basketball game shortly. When I get back I'll be raising a glass to MDM for a great art swap!!!

(I'm in the mood for a raspberry martini, I apologize for it not being a tiki drink!)

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-16 08:09 am   Permalink

Mine arrived Thursday and I couldn't be happier! Anger fish by Melekalikimaka. I will be making a custom frame for it and hanging it at the bar. So stoked to get this one - it was my favorite of all the pieces. My collection of Melany's paintings continues to grow! Thanks again!

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiDaye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-16 1:29 pm   Permalink

Wow! The kids excitedly brought me a large box that was delivered to our house. We opened it together, carefully unwrapping not 1, not 2 but 3 magnificent mugs created by Trader Tom!

Thanks so much... they are even more incredible in person.

Big smiles all around here at the Daye Tribe thanks to Tom

Peace,
Jason

View Profile of TikiDaye Send a personal message to TikiDaye      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-17 08:53 am   Permalink

Melekalikimaka that is one scary painting, excellent.

GROG you sneaky devil, what a good job of a face transplant.

Mike this is such a fun swap, you did a great job. Wendy

Melekalikimaka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-03-17 10:12 am   Permalink

I'm so glad you like it, as with most of my pieces, they just don't seem to translate well in photos (to me). I was thinking of framing that bad boy, then discovered I needed to ship it cross country.

Ironic that you got my name again, eh? You can almost start a museum of my work!

ALOHA, Tom!

View Profile of Melekalikimaka Send a personal message to Melekalikimaka  Email Melekalikimaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-17 10:46 am   Permalink

TikiAno!
I got your package sometime this week, but haven't had a chance to open it. So for those of you that couldn't see the package, this is what follows:

Here's the narwhal mug among some recent tiki acquisitions. I dig the brown glaze on the moai. And, I'm hoping he doesn't see this thread before 6 o'clock tonight, but I'll be presenting your mug to Pittsburghpauly. We were talking about the swap at the last Tiki Tuesday, and he really liked your mug. Said it reminded him of the old hand built Daga stuff. Since I got two swap pieces, I figured I should spread the love, and will be keeping the shark and moai for my bar, and the narwhal mug will be joining Pittsburghpauly's collection. Spreading the Ohana around a little! =)

Mahalo!

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-03-17 10:53 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation