Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki hitchiking strippers
hitchiking strippers
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 01:15 am   Permalink

Since nobody wants to ride with me to Vegas i'm going to have to pick up a couple of hitchiking strippers and let them do the driving. In exchange for driving i'm going to allow them to drive naked because vinyl on a hot day feels great on naked ass. Then we will probably go skinny dipping at that huge lake halfway to vegas and i'll get to rub oil on their fake breasts. After all this you lame asses are gonna be sorry you didn't come along and help me drive!! Oh, let's keep this on the down low so my wife doesn't find out.

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 04:10 am   Permalink

Sorry, Tiki Riviera, we're not heading up to sin city until next weekend...
http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=4220&forum=6&12

But I have a feeling you'll enjoy the company of the hitchiking strippers better

How long are you in town for?

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 04:21 am   Permalink

tiki-riviera, I've found a flaw in your little plan: male strippers don't have fake breasts.

har har

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 04:54 am   Permalink

The ones in dresses do, Hanford.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-riviera
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-06-27 09:17 am   Permalink

Hanford,

I'll be sure to check the adam's apple before opening the door!!

View Profile of tiki-riviera Send a personal message to tiki-riviera  Email tiki-riviera     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-01 01:27 am   Permalink

Actually, male strippers with breasts are not necessarily uncommon if you know where to look.

They used to gather at the carwash on Santa Monica and La Brea in LA, but now that it is demolished for a Target, I suppose they have moved down on Santa Monica Blvd.

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation