FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Lucky Joe's Tiki Room, Milwaukee, WI (bar)
Lucky Joe's Tiki Room, Milwaukee, WI (bar)
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 4:15 pm   Permalink

Name:Lucky Joe's Tiki Room
Type:bar
Street:196 South 2nd Street
City:Milwaukee
State:WI
Zip:53204
Phone:

Description:

New tiki bar coming to Milwaukee, WI.
A mix of new tiki with the traditions of old, Lucky Joe's is a little bit of new Trader Vic's meets the fun of Frankie's Tiki Lounge in Las Vegas. Updates to come after the bar opens to the public.

[ This Message was edited by: Lake surfer 2012-11-08 20:57 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 4:24 pm   Permalink

Can you at least tell us if the bar is that entire side of the building? Seems like a great, large space and I know your carvings are involved

Cool!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 4:36 pm   Permalink

Excited to welcome a new tiki bar to the Milwaukee area!

While dropping off new signage for Lucky Joe's, I was able to get a look at all the hard work that has gone into the place. The interior is a totally new build, and the basics are along the look and theme of a new school tiki bar. Thatch, matting, bamboo, rope and other tropical building materials all come together to give the place a tiki atmosphere, Yet it also have a comfortable lounge feel to it with new booth and bench seating and comfortable bamboo furniture.

Familiar names in the tiki world make up the decor... Oceanic Arts, Tiki Farm, Lake Tiki, Tiki Tower... just enough without making the place too cluttered, and you can still enjoy the natural beauty of the bamboo, lahula matting and thatch.

There's a stage that doubles as booths for future musical entertainment. A few other surprises that are also being worked out that will add to an overall fun atmosphere of Lucky Joe's.

I'll add more after I attend the opening, everything is just about ready to go except for some ironing out of the drink menu.

[ This Message was edited by: Lake Surfer 2012-11-08 20:58 ]

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-11-08 4:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2012-11-08 16:24, SandraDee wrote:
Can you at least tell us if the bar is that entire side of the building? Seems like a great, large space and I know your carvings are involved

Cool!

Its a pretty large space... pretty much the length of what is painted red on the outside.
There is an upstairs, I have to ask again whether that will be a party room or part of the whole bar.

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 07:18 am   Permalink

Any updates?

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-01-21 08:20 am   Permalink

They have a nice webpage. http://www.luckyjoestiki.com
Wow, and they have cheap drink prices! They're half of what we get charged in California.

[ This Message was edited by: tikilongbeach 2014-01-21 08:22 ]

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation